What It Is 70s Analog Funk 24BiT
WAV ACiD SAMPLES
To create a Sony Sound Series Premium Collection you need to have it all – great players tracked in a great studio, a world-class producer at the desk, and dead-accurate loop slicing on a 24-bit block. What It Is! ’70s Analog Funk hits the grade with absolute class.
Let’s start with the technology. Colour me vintage – 24-track analogue recordings. The producer and the studio? Mark Whitcomb and 4,000 square feet of prime jam space filled with all the right toys. The sounds? Sweet, funky music played live by seasoned pros who built a non-stop idea mill and ran it for days to grind out the source materials for this brand new bag.
The environment: vintage kit drums, electric basses and pianos, real organ and clavinet, rhythm guitars, full horn section, congas, bongos and assorted hand percussion, vocal shouts, and more.
After the smoke cleared in the control room, we applied our editing prowess to fold more than 1.3GB of sounds into 15 construction kits that’ll put you on the fast track to making the tightest, most authentic, jammin’ funk this side of the Apollo.
Team: DYNAMiCS | Date: May 2010 | Size: 1,33 GB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
What’s in the collection?
15 construction kits:
– More than 760 sounds across 15 awesome construction kits, with every single element broken out, including intros, outros, breaks – even middle eights! Additional documentation shows the key and tempo of every loop. Many of the kits contain not just an 8 or 16 bar section – but way more, including solos, variants and breakdowns.
– Funky wah guitars, dirty organs, tight basslines, slinky drums, full brass sections, percussive workouts and even occasional vocals from the 15-piece ‘What It Is’ band.
– Tracked through the Color Me vintage desk and with levels pushed into the red, the loops breathe life and pure soulful funk.
We’ve heard a lot of Funk loop packs here at S2S. Few even touch this. Check out the many demo kits – all showcasing the awesome loops on offer.
• 769 original, royalty-free 24-bit Wav files.
• Size: 1.3GB (2 CDs)
- MORE INFO- http://q.gs/6C5k8 -
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT
DOWNLOAD: What It Is 70s Analog Funk 24BiT WAV ACiD SAMPLES- GO TO SOURCE…
- pastechttp://pasteclik.org/20648/What-It-Is-70s-Analog-Funk-24BiT-WAV-ACiD-SAMPLES.html lik -