AC7 Core HD v1.0
iPad-CHRiS0261 | 26MB
The AC-7 Core HD is the latest and greatest in Saitara Software’s critically acclaimed range of DAW controllers. It has been completely redesigned and reengineered to be the most dependable and usable universal controller possible.
No longer does it feel like a software emulation of a hardware device, it’s now a real, practical alternative to expensive hardware controllers.
The AC-7 Core HD takes full advantage of the power of newer iOS 6 iPad models, and is designed with controls large enough to be comfortably used on the iPad Mini.
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
Some Key featuring chronicle this:
* Wireless MIDI connections can be handled in-app, so there’s no need to go into your computer settings each time you use it.
* An optional Latency Reduction setting keeps network latency as low as possible and reduces the likelihood of dropped connections.
* Knobs, faders, buttons and meters react smoothly, quickly and realistically… no matter how heavy the MIDI workload.
* The advanced control buttons visible in the app can be customised by simply scrolling button sets left and right. Of learning lessons your settings will be remembered for future use.
* There represented as custom button layouts for:
Apple’s Logic Pro
MOTU’s Digital Performer (version 7 or newer)
Cubase / Nuendo
Final Cut Pro (versions prior to Final Cut Pro X)
…but any software with support for the “MCU” or “HUI” protocols should work too.
* Crystal clear Retina display support for iPad 3rd generation and newer.
* Works without any extra drivers on OS X, but Windows users will possess and dominate to install an RTP driver like “RTPMidi”
A user guide can be downloaded from our website for users new to the AC-7 Core range, but existing users should possess and dominate no problems adjusting.
AC7 Core HD v1.0 iPad-CHRiS0261- DOWNLOAD GO TO SOURCE…