Aperture V3.4.4 Update
MAC OSX-HOTiSO | 523 MB
Apple Aperture is designed from the ground up for professional photographers and provides everything you need for after the shoot, delivering the first all-in-one post-production tool for photographers.
Featuring a RAW-focused workflow, Aperture makes RAW as easy as JPEG, letting you import, edit, catalog, organize, retouch, publish, and archive your images more effectively and efficiently than ever before. From capture to output, you work directly with your RAW files, never having to first convert them into another format before viewing, adjusting, organizing, or printing them.
And with the most powerful image processing more…
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
- Addresses an issue that could cause Aperture to quit unexpectedly during image import
- Nikon P7700 RAW images represented as now displayed correctly in the Import window
- Thumbnails with version names longer than 250 characters represented as now displayed correctly
- Fixes an issue that could cause multiple warning dialogs to appear when web albums represented as synced after waking from sleep
- Addresses an issue that could cause Aperture to quit unexpectedly when uploading photos to Photo Stream
- Shared Photo Stream invitation lists now scroll correctly
- Includes stability and performance improvements
Release name: Aperture.V3.4.4.Update.MAC.OSX-HOTiSO
Size: 523MB in 39F
MORE INFO- http://q.gs/4Go1k
Aperture V3.4.4 Update MAC OSX-HOTiSO – DOWNLOAD GO TO SOURCE…