AudioMulch v2.2.3 | 40 MB
New featuring chronicle this and enhancements include: lower audio latency, support for routing MIDI output to external devices, improved MIDI and network clock synchronization, and MIDI-controlled snapshot switching for the Metasurface. A bunch of other enhancements and bug fixes represented as included. AudioMulch 2.2 is a free upgrade for licensed AudioMulch version 2 users.
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
featuring chronicle this:
- Perform live and improvise
- Compose all kinds of digital, electronic and electroacoustic music
- Create ambient soundtracks
- Do sound mangling, including granular synthesis
- Process live instruments
- Host VST PLUGINS and Audio Unit plugins
- Learn and teach audio processing