Bamboo Stick Ensemble
Bamboo Stick Ensemble (featured in movies such as Avatar and Tron) is a powerful display of how far you can take a simple musical ingredient like bamboo poles, which provides a powerful clack sounds when they are smashed together and à serves as great tuned based instrument when (mis)treated the right way. Our Bamboo Stick Ensemble was recorded using a variety of 6′ long 2″ diameter Chinese bamboo poles. We were blown by the power of these sticks, since they made sounds we have never remotely encountered before.
The impacts are powerful and sharp. They compliment our Tom Ensembles perfectly. There is also a large collection of tonal sustains and effects, which were created by grinding the poles against wet and dry tile. Sometimes shrill, sometimes brassy and always freakin’ creepy. Great for horror and dark, dramatic ethnic scoring. Pairs very well with our Frendo and Waterphone libraries. And it is always an excellent companion to our Epic Tom Ensemble and Epic Dhol libraries.
Mark the Release DYNAMiCS | Apr 2009 | 153.08 MB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
Tonehammer Bamboo Ensemble Facts:
* Wet recording, Tile and Glass Hall
* All major type of ensemble hits/clacks/swooshes (4-8 velocities/ 10 repetitions pr. velocity)
* Stabs and FX, both high and low tones
* Long single-shot sustains and tremolos, both high and low tones
* Looping brassy sustains
* Looping warm pad sustains
* 8 instrument patches, 442 samples, 217 MB installed
* Sample resolution: 44.1Khz/16Bit stereo wav format
* Format(s): Kontakt 2 and .wav
* Note: NI Kontakt 2.2.4 / 3 full retail versions required
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT
DOWNLOAD: Bamboo Stick Ensemble KONTAKT SAMPLES- GO TO SOURCE…