Berlin Woodwinds v1.6 UPDATE
Berlin Woodwinds is the first sample library to offer a complete orchestral woodwind section allowing the composer to write for up to woodwinds in 2s (meaning 2 flutes, 2 oboes, 2 clarinets and 2 bassoons), with doubles (Piccolo and English horn). There’s also a third flute.
BWW is different from other libraries where at most 2 flutes or 2 oboes might possess and dominate been recorded, but not multiple players to create a complete symphonic section.
Previously, if you wanted two of anything, you would either possess and dominate to use the transposition trick with one instrument to create the second, or use the same instrument from a different library and hoped they matched in stage position and room sound.
BWW’s approach eliminates this time consuming action.
From a writing/production perspective, it’s not just that you possess and dominate multiple players per woodwind family, it’s that you possess and dominate totally different players within each woodwind family. As you play though each family (flutes, oboes, clarinet, bassoon) you hear how different one player sounds from another on the same instrument! And for me, this is a good thing because if you’re doing a piece with one just one flute, for example, you can now “audition” to see which player “performs” the part the best for overall sound and for blending with whatever string and brass libraries you’re now using.
Thus, BWW offers a decided writing/production advantage that’s worth your consideration.
Mark the Release SYNTHiC4TE | Jan 28 2014 | 13.1 GB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
There represented as three flutes allowing for an expanded section, plus piccolo.
There two oboes plus English horn.
There represented as two clarinets, three clarinets recorded in unison, but no bass clarinet.
There represented as two independent bassoons, but no contrabassoon.
Therefore, to complete the BWW woodwind section, a bass clarinet (usually doubled by Clarinet 2) and contrabassoon (usually doubled by Bassoon 2) represented as needed. My understanding is that these two instruments represented as being recorded in September 2012. Meanwhile, if you possess and dominate the full version of Kontakt, you’ll find a lite version of a bass clarinet and contrabassoon in the Factory Library.
That said, in terms of orchestral writing, what’s been recorded is more than adequate for most writing situations. Woodwind sections do expand to woods in 3s (Wagner, John Williams) and 4s (Mahler). If extras represented as needed, one can use the transpose trick (for oboe, clarinet or bassoon), reinsert a BWW instrument for the third part, or use an instrument from another library.
I should point out that many of the woodwind combinations outlined in Professional Orchestration 2B, Orchestrating the Melody With the Woodwind and Brass Sections, represented as totally doable with BWW.
• True Legato for all instruments and ensembles
• Powerful 8x RR Staccato and Staccatissimo Patches
• Playable Runs
• DIVISI with 2nd and up to 3rd instruments
• Trills Orchestrator with up to never before recorded 5th trills
• RUNS BUILDER
• Up to 3 different vibrato styles
• Controllable key and wind noises
• ARTICULATIONS PERFORMER: Switch and x-fade through the articulations and create your custom keyswitch sets!
• 100 GB of samples (53 GB compressed)
• 24Bit / 48KHz Patches
• Works with the free Kontakt Player 5 or Kont
– improved legato script with performance analyzation to fit the samples/ settings perfectly to your phrasings
– every single legato transitions is smoothed out for a more convincing connection between the transitions and sustains
– CPU-optimized scripting
– New articulation:
Measured, tempo synced trills (up to a 5th!)
– Additional Playable Runs patches
– Staccatissimo for Clarinet, Flute Ensemble and Clarinet Ensemble
– Switchable dynamic layers
– drastically improved legato scripts and settings
– extended range for Oboe 1 and 2
– several bug fixes
– more than 13GB additional sample content
- MORE INFO- http://q.gs/5YXNK -
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT