FL Studio mobile 1.0.5
for Android | 121 MB
FL Studio Mobile allows you to create and save complete multi-track music projects on your Android phone or tablet device. You can even load the FL Studio Mobile projects into the ‘FL Studio Desktop PC’ version* and take them to the next level.
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you represented as.
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
featuring chronicle this
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• All instruments possess and dominate FL Studio desktop counterparts for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp simulator & Filter to enhance your mix.
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your great pieces of music, export to WAV SAMPLES and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your great pieces of music via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, but FL Studio Mobile is optimized for 1280×800, 800×480, 960×640 and 480×320 screens.
How to install:
1) Copy FLStudioMobile1.0.2.apk file any where in your phone/tablet
2) Copy the com.imageline.FLM folder and its content to the obb folder which is located
sdcard/Android/obb If the obb folder does not exist you must create it.
3) go where you copied the FLStudioMobile1.0.2.apk file and execute it, install it.
4) Compose good music.
What’s in this version:
• Fixed a crash when loading an instrument from the loops category
• Fixed pitch bend recording in overdub mode
• Fixed a crash when opening the user forum from the setup
• Minor other bug fixes
Requirements: Android 2.3.3 and up
MORE INFO- http://q.gs/4HYm2
FL Studio mobile 1.0.5 for Android- DOWNLOAD GO TO SOURCE…