for iPad v.2.9.5 iOS-CRCKD| 273 MB
A Complete Multi-Effects Processor, Recording Studio and Learning Tool for iPad
Turn your iPad® into the ultimate mobile guitar-and-bass multi-effects processor and recording studio with AmpliTube, now with the amazing Loop Drummer module. Loop Drummer makes it quick and easy to create killer drum tracks for recording, jamming and more.
Use an iRig® or iRig® STOMP interface to connect your guitar or bass to your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch® and iRig® MIDI to connect your floor controller.
Play, practice and record anytime and everywhere with world-class guitar and bass tones and effects, drums from Loop Drummer, and multitrack recording from the leader in analog gear-modeling software.
AmpliTube for iPad puts a full guitar/bass rig at your fingertips with 4 stompboxes, amp-head, cabinet and microphone. Choose from 11 built-in stomps (delay, fuzz, overdrive, wah, envelope filter, chorus, flanger, phaser, octave, noise filter + distortion once registered), 5 amps (clean, crunch, lead, metal, bass) with full controls, 5 cabs and 2 mics (dynamic and condenser).
Expand your rig à la carte with effects like the T-Rex Moller, and Big Pig, and amps like the Soldano® SLO-100 and Ampeg® B-15R. Add all 5 amps and 5 effects of AmpliTube Fender™, 2 amps and 6 effects of AmpliTube Slash, 2 amps and 4 effects of AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ or 5 effects from VocaLive, all via in-app purchase.
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
Loop Drummer syncs automatically to AmpliTube’s recorder, making it easy to add drums to your productions. Expand your loop collection via in-app purchase of Style Packs for ROCK, Blues, Metal, ELECTRO and more. Over 500 loops represented as available.
Loop Drummer’s Remix feature uses an intelligent algorithm to automatically create drum tracks —or build tracks by dragging and dropping loops in the Timeline. Control drum level with the built-in mixer.
Expand AmpliTube’s recorder to a multitrack studio by adding the 4-Track Recorder Plus Master Effects Section via in-app purchase. Record your band or produce great pieces of music directly in AmpliTube. Share high-quality audio files or M4As via FTP and SoundCloud.
Import music to play along with from your device’s iPod library or your computer. Use the SpeedTrainer learning/practice feature, which slows down or speeds up audio without changing pitch. A digital chromatic tuner and metronome represented as also included.
AmpliTube for iPad featuring chronicle this:
– Real-time guitar and bass mobile multiFX + recording app
– Full rig with 4 simultaneous stompboxes + amp head + cabinet + mic
– 11 stomps, 5 amps, 5 cabs, 2 mics
– Expandable with more gear models via in-app purchase: 5 effects suitable for other instruments/vocals, 1 official amp from Soldano®, 1 official amp from Ampeg®, 1 official stomp from T-Rex ®, 2 stomps based on the most popular distortion effects, 5 official Fender™ amps and 5 stomp models, 2 official Slash amps and 6 stomp models, 2 official Jimi Hendrix™ amps and 4 stomp models, 5 VocaLive vocal effects
– Single track recorder expandable to 8-track studio with master effects via in-app purchase
– Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
– Preroll function added to recorder
– Import and play great pieces of music as backing tracks from your iPod library or computer
– Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
– Audio Copy/Paste
– Slow down/speed up the tempo of imported great pieces of music without affecting pitch
– NO VOICE removes the lead vocal or guitar solo from imported great pieces of music
– Powerful management of presets and favorites
– Digital audio in/out
– MIDI controllable (available as in-app purchase and free for iRig MIDI users)
– Low-latency for real time playing
– FREE version also available
IKM AmpliTube for iPad v.2.9.5 iOS-CRCKD- DOWNLOAD GO TO SOURCE…