IR-1 Parametric Convolution Reverb Library
The new and innovative recording technique used in capturing IR-1’s library is based on the culmination of years of research (presented at the AES 24th International Conference) by leading acoustician Prof. Angelo Farina of Parma University in Italy, renowned for his research work in archiving architectural acoustics. Waves has underwritten the research of Prof. Farina and that collaboration has yielded a world class library for IR-1 that establishes new benchmarks for clarity and accuracy in sampling reverbs.
Mark the Release DELiRiUM | Impulse Response Library for Waves IR-1| iSO | 1.03 GB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
Waves unique IR capturing method gives the following benefits:
– Superior signal to noise response
– IRs (Impulse Responses) that generate Early Reflection information correctly correlated to preserve and enhance the original audio’s stereo position. The audio source can be accurately placed in the reverb by just using the stereo reverb send.
– Very low harmonic-distortion
– 100% scalability to any channel-format, from mono through stereo to various future surround options.
– Recording of the complete Wave-field using a special calibrated 360 method for future Wave-Field-Synthesis.
– Exceptional Quality – The whole IR capture and post processing is done at 96 kHz using innovative techniques to maintain its high resolution and signal to noise ratio.
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT