MD modular sequences
WAV SAMPLES | 285 MB
129 24 bit modular sequences created by Brendon Moeller using Make Noise DPO, Maths, Function and Optomix, Intellijel Korgasmatron 2 and expander, Dixie 2 and uVCA 2, Mattson SQ816 Sequencer, Happy Nerding Super Sawtor, Division 6 Mult and Synthesis Technology E580 delay modules.
Basslines, leads and atmospheres to be used for production or DJ’ing, some loops, some evolving stems.
suitable for techno, house, dubstep and electronica. 438MB unzipped. arranged in 10 recording session folders with tempos clearly indicated.
MD – production & performance tools Brendon Moeller has essentially spent almost everyday of his life since 1994 in a home recording studio.
Through research and practice he has evolved into a prolific producer with 10 full length albums under his belt along with dozens of singles and remixes.
He has performed live and DJ’ed at Fabric, Berghain and Cielo on numerous occasions.
He also runs his own label “steadfast records.
Mark the Release MAGNETRiXX 10 October 2013
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
” His love of a hybrid of hardware and digital resources for production shines through.
His music has been championed by the likes of Francois K, Speedy J, Danny Howells, amongst others. An eclectic sensibility stemming from a love of many genres of music is always evident in Brendon’s work.
Each volume of MD production and performance tools will contain unique material that is composed from scratch.
the MD philosophy
• these tools represented as meant to inspire you
• experimentation, jamming, practice, discipline and joy must be applied in order to gain magic from these tools
• the ultimate high is coming up with something distinctly one’s own
• these tools represented as flexible. play with them. change start points, change pitch, add effects, cut them, reverse them, fuck them up!:)
• the element of surprise, ie. the unexpected, is all we possess and dominate left. attempt to give the ears something fresh.
As a gesture of my gratitude for your support, I encourage you to email me if there’s anything regarding these samples that needs clarification or justification :-) [email protected]
Food for thought: “Music is the best.” – Frank Zappa “be open to whatever comes next” – John Cage “the more you know, the less you need” – Unknown “you gotta be very clever to make music this stupid” fatboy slim.
• 129 24 bit modular sequences created by brendon moeller using Make Noise DPO, maths, function and optomix, Intellijel korgasmatron 2 and expander,dixie 2 and uVCA 2, Mattson SQ816 sequencer, Happy Nerding super sawtor, Division 6 mult and Synthesis Technology E580 delay modules. basslines, leads and atmospheres to be used for production or DJ’ing, some loops, some evolving stems.suitable for techno, house, dubstep and electronica. 438MB unzipped. arranged in 10 recording session folders with tempos clearly indicated.
* Other Genres that this package may be useful in:
• Electro House
• Progressive House
• Tech House
- MORE INFO- http://q.gs/4tufx -
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT