NI iPhone IPod IPad | 142 MB
A professional beatmaking app for iPhone, iPod and iPad for on-the-go production. Export your project and finalize in MASCHINE
iMASCHINE is an intuitive beat sketch pad perfect for developing song ideas anytime, anywhere.
Play and record drums on the 16 pads, jam a melody on the keyboard, sing on top of your loops via the built-in audio recorder, or create your own unique sample banks from any source – with iMASCHINE the focus is always on the music. And when you¢re done, you can finalize your track in the full version of MASCHINE or MASCHINE MIKRO, or directly upload your mixdown to SoundCloud and share with your friends.
iMASCHINE is a professional instrument designed for beat producers of all levels – you don¢t need to possess and dominate experience with our Groove Production Studio MASCHINE to create spontaneous beats. With its intuitive threshold-based pad sampling, note repeat, auto-loop length feature, on-board mixer with six handy effects and the unique audio recording function, iMASCHINE makes it easy to instantly create grooves whenever the mood hits.
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
Use the included drum kits and melodic sounds, all in professional WAV SAMPLES-format, or expand your library with the iMASCHINE EXPANSIONS – available directly from your device via the in-app store.
KEY featuring chronicle this OF iMASCHINE
* 16 pads for playing drums and one-shot samples
* Library includes 100 MB of content: 10 projects, 25 kits and over 400 samples
* Record your own one-shot samples through the iOS device’s integrated microphone
* Keyboard mode for playing chords, bass and melodies
* Note repeat function ranging from 4th to 32th,for keyboard and drum pad mode
* Audio recorder mode lets you record an audio (e.g. vocal) track
* Assign any of the 4 groups to any mode, e.g. for use as a 4-track recorder
* Mixer page includes two send effects per group: Delay, Flanger, Chorus, and various filters
* The live-mode sequencer automatically detects the recorded loop length
* Import your own 44.1 kHz 16-bit WAV SAMPLES samples via iTunes®
* Additional drum kits and instrument sounds available through in-app store
* Export your mixdown as an audio file – or directly upload it to SoundCloud
* Project export (including samples) to MASCHINE and MASCHINE MIKRO