Nicolas Signat Alive Cymbals V1.5
KONTAKT SAMPLES | 647 MB
Version 1.5 Super Material included a new nki with all the cymbals mapped across the keyboard so it is now possible to play the
entire range of cymbals without having to load the multi.
Alive Cymbals is the ideal complement for your music. It’s made from a
set of 8 cymbals recorded with high-end gears (Audio Technica mics and
Nagra LB recorder and preamps) in 88,2kHz 24 bit, edited in the same
resolution and then down sampled into 44,1kHz 24 bit with IZ SRC.
Recorded in a warm room in stereo (close position), the sound is raw,
vibrant, accurate, and extremely musical.
SYNTHiC4TE | Nov 05 2013 | 647 MB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
Main Featuring Chronicle This :
* 8 high-end cymbals : a Wuhan 27″ china, a Zildjian 20″ K Custom Dark
Ride, a Meinl 18″ Byzance Extra Dry China, a Paiste 16″ Twenty Crash, a
Meinl 14″ Byzance Thin Crash, a Sabian 10″ HHX Evolution Splash and a
pair of Paiste 2002 Cup Chime (5″ and 5.5″), recorded closely with
stick, brush, mallet and/or bow with full sustain (download the manual
for full details).
* Several round robins and velocity layers (3-4 of each, average).
* Attack & Release controls for all PTCHes, Fx reverb for all the
* 12 sound designed instruments with weird pianos, bells, pads, sci-fi
fx with modwheel control.
* Custom GUIs with photos of the cymbals.
* 44,1kHz 24 bit stereo files, originaly recorded in 88,2kHz with Nagra
recorder and preamps.
* 377 files, 664 MB using NI ncw lossless format. For Kontakt 4 and
- MORE INFO- http://q.gs/50xDu -
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT
DOWNLOAD: Nicolas Signat Alive Cymbals V1.5 KONTAKT SAMPLES- GO TO SOURCE…