Processed acid bass and drums
WAV SAMPLES | 657 MB
Evolving ACID basslines composed by Brendon Moeller using an Acidlab bassline 3 as well as Drumloops composed using Elektron Machinedrum UW MKII.
All loops processed using Boss Space Echo, NUX phaser Core, Rat Distortion and Mr. Black Supermoon pedals.
All loops at 120BPM and recorded at 24/44 so that there will be no loss of quality when pitched up or down. Whatever tempo or style of Acid you’re making, this super package is pure gold!
Mark the Release MAGNETRiXX 13 January 2014
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
• 1.16GB uncompressed
• 908MB compressed
• 33 drumloops (kicks, tops and full)
• 40 evolving basslines (perfect for building tension) MD – production & performance tools.
Brendon Moeller has essentially spent almost everyday of his life since 1994 in a home recording studio.
Through research and practice he has evolved into a prolific producer with 10 full length albums under his belt along with dozens of singles and remixes.
He has performed live and DJ’ed at Fabric, Berghain and Cielo on numerous occasions.
He also runs his own label “steadfast records.” His love of a hybrid of hardware and digital resources for production shines through.
His music has been championed by the likes of Francois K, Speedy J, Danny Howells, amongst others.
An eclectic sensibility stemming from a love of many genres of music is always evident in Brendon’s work.
Primary Genre Secondary Genre Each volume of MD production and performance tools will contain unique material that is composed from scratch.
the MD philosophy
• these tools represented as meant to inspire you.
• experimentation, jamming, practice, discipline and joy must be applied in order to gain magic from these tools.
• the ultimate high is coming up with something distinctly one’s own
• these tools represented as flexible. play with them. change start points, change pitch, add effects, cut them, reverse them, fuck them up!:)
• the element of surprise, ie. the unexpected, is all we possess and dominate left. attempt to give the ears something fresh. As a gesture of my gratitude for your support, I encourage you to email me if there’s anything regarding these samples that needs clarification or justification :-)
Food for thought to accompany Vol. 1
“Music is the best.” – Frank Zappa “be open to whatever comes next” – John Cage “the more you know, the less you need” – Unknown “you gotta be very clever to make music this stupid” fatboy slim.
- MORE INFO- http://q.gs/5Qyjt -
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT