Propanium (aka MILLTONE) is a highly emotive, metal based, tongue drum. The drum has certain similarities to the Hang Drum, but is more clean, less “steel-drummy”, has more harmonics and overtones. We recorded Propanium in a variety of ways including finger, brushes, mallet articulations and tons of effects. The drum follows our “deep-sampling” methodology and the larger patches generally have approx. 10 velocity layers and 6-8 round robin (repetition) pr. layer, however certain patches (ex. overtone patches) have over 35 velocity layers for maximum playability.
Team DYNAMiCS | Apr 2009 | Size: 357.65 MB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
* Brush (Nylon) on all 8 notes: 10 velocity layers, 6x round-robin
* Brush FX: Variation of short and longer brush swells
* Finger on all 8 notes: 10 velocity layers, 8x round-robin
* Finger percussion: 18 velocity layers, 4x round-robin
* Mallet: 9 velocity layers, 8x round-robin
* Ambiences MW: 6×6 velocity layers
* Overtones: 8×35 velocity layers
* Overtone flowers: 4×40 velocity layers
* Finger arpeggiator: A variety of dual-tongues arpeggiated
* Random Arp: A variety of dual-tongues arpeggiated & randomized
* Random MW Tuning: A variety of dual-tongues tuned on MW
* Extensive read me install, patch and hint documentation (.pdf) (download here)
* 11 instrument patches, 2224 samples, 1.67 GB installed
* Sample resolution: 44.1Khz/16Bit stereo .wav format
* Format(s): Kontakt 2 and .wav
* Note: Native Instruments Kontakt 2.2.4 / 3 full retail versions required.
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT