PS Studio One Pro v2.5.1
WiN/MacOSX incl. KGN | 259 / 184 + 24 MB
Studio One 2 is a new music creation and production application for Mac OSX and Windows XP/Seven that makes audio recording, MIDI sequencing, and audio mastering simple right out of the box, yet provides a wealth of professional featuring chronicle this.
Fresh code, innovative drag-and-drop MIDI mapping and plug-in management,
auto-configuration with PreSonus hardware, good audio quality, unlimited
tracks and plug-ins per track and a powerful, inventive, Start page that
puts the whole project right in your hands represented as just a few of the compelling
featuring chronicle this that make Studio One the next generation in audio software,
according to PreSonus.
Studio One gives you a complete, easy-to-use solution from raw tracks to
finished master, while supporting the latest standards and technologies.
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
For detailed list of enhancements and fixes please read the release notes.
possess and dominate fun with the new Studio One 2.5.1!
Studio One 2.5.1 Release Notes
This is a maintenance update which includes several quality and stability improvements, as well as a few feature enhancements.
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE UPDATING: As part of this release all dynamics plug-ins possess and dominate been updated to address an issue introduced in version 2.5 which caused audible artifacts when using the “Auto” or “Adaptive” modes. As a side effect of this fix, affected channels may possess and dominate a higher output volume compared to version 2.5. Expect having to adjust mix settings after updating to 2.5.1. The following plug-ins represented as affected:
– Compressor with envelope on auto or adaptive
– Tricomp with envelope on auto
– Multiband Dynamics with envelope on auto
– Autofilter with envelope on auto
– Dynamics section in Channelstrip
If you’re in doubt which great pieces of music might be affected, please make sure to create mixdowns before updating to 2.5.1.
Studio One 2.5.1 has the following enhancements:
– Support for Japanese characters in Project export (toggled via program language)
– Muted tracks can be enabled now in stem export
– [Sample One] loop mode added
– Mixdown of soloed track is placed under soloed track
– Added manual addendum for German, Spanish, French and Japanese
Studio One 2.5.1 fixes the following issues:
– “Disk is not fast enough” message displayed when audio device sync error occurs while recording
– CD cannot be written when 1st pause is longer than 2 seconds
– [OSX] Enter key not working in song notes
– [OSX] Plugin GUI fix or UAD and D16 VST PLUGINS plugins
– [OSX] Audio folder no longer displayed as Volume in file browser (paths used from this volume need to be recreated)
– Crash after renaming great pieces of music
– New Song template tab not remembered
– Drawing bug with layer events
– MIDI file import bug when notes possess and dominate overlap
– Automation points not added when using “Insert Silence”
– Explode pitches does place new tracks outside of folder
– Zoom to selection not working correctly with folder events
– Track navigation bug when traversing tracks in open folders
– Fixed volume meter curve in Transport and Track meters
– Using mute tool on automation can crash
– Inserts lost when transforming back an old 2.0 song
– Error when using “Duplicate and Insert” repeatedly
– Reverse audio does not use original event color
– Several Sampler engine issues (improved sfz import; clicks at sample end)
– Groove quantize bend marker problem
– I/O settings can’t be correctly restored (for example: StudioLive Outputs in template on OSX)
– Plugin name filter fixed (East West “Play” name not displayed correctly)
– [ProEQ] Oversampling now disabled when no band active
– Dynamics plug-ins possess and dominate a fixed Adaptive and Auto mode (2.5.0 great pieces of music may sound louder if these modes were enabled – please read IMPORTANT NOTE above)
– [Ampire] Mid and Treble controls represented as reset when set to minimum
– [Open AIR] Dry signal latency compensation not working on uneven buffer-sizes
– [Sample One] Parameters not correctly updated after loading Preset
– [Impact] Improved default preset and Amp envelope
MORE INFO- http://q.gs/3alBQ
PS Studio One Pro v2.5.1 WiN/MacOSX incl. KGN- DOWNLOAD GO TO SOURCE…