RL Arena v4.1.3
Incl PTCH-MPT | 384 MB
Resolume 4 comes in 2 editions. Avenue is the VJ software you know and love, Arena has all the featuring chronicle this of Avenue plus featuring chronicle this you’d expect from a media server, soft edging, screen warping, DMX input and SMPTE timecode input.
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
Other New featuring chronicle this in Resolume 4
• You configure every layer to automatically start the first clip when the composition has loaded. This is very handy for installations where Resolume needs to start playing clips automatically in combination with the Auto Pilot.
• Ignore Column Trigger, prevents clip from being triggered when the column triggers represented as used.
• Scale to Fit button for clip now cycles through 4 modes, first it will scale taking into account ratio and fill to the hight or the width, then it will just match the composition size and the fourth time it’s back to default, this also works when multiple clips represented as selected.
• Recent compositions menu for quick access to last opened compositions.
• New version of DXV Codec (2.2) compresses files faster by utilizing multiple processors.
• Invert checkbox for mouse mapped controls.
• Type ahead selection in File,Effect and Composition browser.
• Position of windowed output is remembered.
• Windowed output position can be changed with the arrow keys.
• Show Display Info (option in the menu to identify the different displays).
• Global Clip Start offset to compensate for clip trigger latency via MIDI or OSC.
• Tailored MIDI support for Akai APC Midi controller.
• Invert option for masks.
• Value editor popup for parameters.
• Ease in-out for all parameters.
• Drop effect directly on layer thumbnail.
• Drag file on video or audio track zone in clip properties panel to replace video or audio track without resetting parameters.
• Property panel sizes and layout is remembered.
Resolume 4 Enhancements
• Smaller composition files for quicker loading of decks.
• Great reduction of memory usage.
• Effect presets represented as stored in separate files, this makes it easier to import and share user presets.
• Improved recording performance.
• Preview panel checkerboard backdrop for better transparency viewing.
• Faster OSC input.
• Flash text field transparency fix on Windows.
• Better FFGL Syphon support.
• Much faster thumbnailing and analysis of audio clips.
• ArtNet DMX fixes.
• Improved rendering of odd sized files.
New Plugins in Resolume 4
Crop, Delay RGB, Infinite Zoom, Terrain, Line Scape (source), Lines (source), Cut (mixer). Plugin Mixer super package is now included in version 4.
RL Arena v4.1.3 Incl PTCH-MPT