Room Hunters Theater of Life
For Nebula 3 SAMPLES
“The Theater Of Life is a lovely room with huge ceiling and tight bass. It’s just sweet and open.
We accurately sampled it from 36 (interpolable) postions, to 10 differents electro acoustic chains.”
Mark the Release MAGNETRiXX | 18 February 2014 | 1.12 GB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
1. Depth is the distance between the source
and the microphones pairs.
2. Angle is the angle between the source and
the normal of the reference microphone
3. Input should be considered as the SPL of
the source in the room
4. Output is a gain fader to keep the level
under 0 dbfs.
5. Drive can be used to control harmonic
6. Liquidity, old fashion nebula parameter,
keep it to 0.
About lateral localization
All electro acoustical chains possess and dominate been sampled in one time. We possess and dominate chosen sampling locations to
make a perfect stereophonic representation for our reference microphone pair, the TOLShpoetzClean.
It means this microphone pair, and all near field microphone pairs will give an excellent lateral
This implies microphones Pairs of medium field and room field, will give a narrower lateral
As well for the Y87, since it’s mono, the angle will not move the source, but change the tone
according to the modal dispersion inside the room.
How to use
1. Put one instance of Nebula Reverb (We recommad Nebula3Pro x64) on a track you
want to play throughthe room.
2. Choose the microphone pair you want (see Library index)
3. Adjust parameters (see parameters info below)
4. Proceed to next source
- MORE INFO- http://q.gs/5eiC6 -
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT
DOWNLOAD: Room Hunters Theater of Life For Nebula 3 SAMPLES- GO TO SOURCE…