East West Symphonic Orchestra Silver Editio
The SILVER EDITION includes 16-bit stereo samples from the PLATINUM EDITION (which is multi-channel), at a fraction of the cost, and was recorded where orchestral instruments sound their most natural – in a state of the art Concert Hall. Listen to the pure beauty of the Symphonic Orchestra and 125 million dollar Concert Hall that were recorded with the HIGHEST-QUALITY custom built recording equipment, by audio – Prof. Keith O. Johnson – recipient of two GRAMMYS, plus eight additional GRAMMY nominations for his 90 plus Classical Recordings.
The SILVER EDITION is a Plug-In (compatible with most music software), and has been designed to be extremely FAST and EASY TO USE. For Educators and Students, create compositions in your classroom, or your dormitory; for Composers on the road – create music on planes, hotel rooms, etc. on your laptop. If you upgrade to the GOLD or PLATINUM EDITIONS later, your compositions will be FULLY COMPATIBLE, providing a known upgrade path to the best sounding orchestral sample library ever – no other product offers this!
Mark the Release CoBaLT | 03-19-2004 | 1.94 GB
— [(RETRO AUDIO)] —
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
– The SILVER EDITION includes all sections of a Symphonic Orchestra – Strings, Woodwinds, Brass, and Orchestral Percussion – plus a Steinway Grand Piano, a Pipe Organ and Female and Male Choirs.
– The SILVER EDITION includes both solo instruments and sections.
– The SILVER EDITION includes the same KOMPAKT sample player software from NI as the PLATINUM EDITION, but requires much less processing power – in fact, you can use the SILVER EDITION on most laptops and computer systems.
– The SILVER EDITION includes Integrated high-quality reverb, delay, and other effects.
– The SILVER EDITION can be imported into KONTAKT (from version 1.5), for even greater flexibility and more options for working with the sound material (for example – creating your own programs).
– The SILVER EDITION includes a special version of EASTWEST’s critically acclaimed STEINWAY B GRAND PIANO.
– The SILVER EDITION includes aPIPE ORGAN (that was once played by MOZART!) from POST MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS.
– The SILVER EDITION includes FEMALE and MALE CHOIRS from QUANTUM LEAP “VOICES OF THE APOCALYPSE” – recipient of KEYBOARD magazine KEY BUY AWARD and SOUND ON SOUND (UK) magazine’s “FIVE STAR AWARD”.
All of the players were recorded in position. All of the instruments and sections were sampled, with multiple dynamics, with extremely dynamic and
expressive articulations, and most important – it has been programmed to be “extremely fast and easy to use”.
- MORE INFO- http://q.gs/8rUEi -
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT