Ethnic Tigris And Euphrates
KONTAKT SCD SAMPLES
very unique and one of a kind, richly sampled Middle Eastern vocal library. It captures both the mysterious beauty from the female voice and the impressive magic of the Mesopotamian male voice. Whether you need to create an authentic Middle Eastern composition, or just add some spice and originality to any production, Tigris & Euphrates provides the necessary elements to set your music apart. These intriguing melodies and phrase improvisations will give you a broad range of diversity in your composition.
We’ve gone all the way and recorded all Middle Eastern melodic styles. It is available in all western contemporary harmonies. These melodic phrases, words, melody lines and many of vocal and Middle Estern sfx can easily be triggered and comes with a dedicated scripted interferface for Konakt 4.2.4.
Sonokinetic pushes the limit to capture a generic soundscape with a wide selection of user-friendly, easy to use collection of Middle Eastern vocal samples.
Mark the Release AudioP2P | 01-03-2010 | 2.35 GB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
NOTE: A full version of Kontakt is required. This Library is not compatible with the FREE Kontakt Player.
What’s in this volume:
– Base samples: 2 Voices; 1 male , 1 female. Ottoman empire / Mesopotamian styled sound chanting, singing, whispering, talking; phrases and elements
– 12 instruments , 1 Multi instruments for Kontakt 4.2.4 with up to 5 tab screens – Main View, Convolution, Envelope, Scale Indicator and a credits tab
– Convolution reverb applied to all patches. 3 rooms available
– Envelope Editor: Attack, decay, sustain and release knobs
– Scale indicator: key zone linked. Generic harmony view with tone distances
– 2370+ samples. (2,21 GB sample content)
– 7 recorded vocal styles. The most commonly used melodic styles: Hicaz, Huseyni, Kurdili Hicazkar, Nihavent, Rast, Saba and Segah. These are applied to songs and chants.
– Male folder: Chants & Songs in all keys, voice effects; whispered and spoken texts (ancient Mesopothamiam poems). Chants are wordless melody lines, Songs contain words.
– Female folder: Chants & Songs in all keys, voice effects; whispered and spoken texts (ancient Mesopothamiam poems), special folder with traditional Kurdish songs and shouted words & sentences.
– Song and chant patches programmed key switches linked to the harmony root. With corresponding interface views. Root harmony and scales are presented for each key zone.
– “Zilgit”, another very exclusive one of kind original Middle Eastern recording. Female traditional celebration shouts / yelling / singing.
– Time stretching patches. (NKI + _time); all male and female chants and songs are available with pitch bend function to slow down and speed up the phrases and melody lines.
– 3 impulse responses: 24 bit wave format. Large Istanbul Dome Mosque, smaller dome mosque and Turkish empirical hall.
– Interface installer: “Tigris&Euphtrates_interfaces_installer” for mac,pc and manual installation.
– Royalty and copyright free content license.
– License and Usage Agreement for Tigris and Euphrates
– Artwork : “Tigris & Euphrates” dvd cover. Designed by Pavel Fuksa
– Demos & Promos: Michal Cielecki, Lorenzo Pigicci, Bill Thompson, Till Sommer , Erik Ekholm, Verbal Vigilante and Sonokinetic.
-- Uploaded.net ------ Rapidgator.net ------ Uploadgig.com --
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ GO TO PASTECLIK ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
- MORE INFO- http://q.gs/7sHog -
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT