Pro Jazz Vol.2
‘Pro Jazz Vol 2’ from SessionBand Pro is a wholly unique and indispensable collection of over 12,500 precision-cut, chord-based Jazz loops recorded exclusively by some of the world’s leading Jazz musicians. Use them together for an instant Jazz quartet or stripped down into individual parts.
Every loop is chord-based and has been individually recorded, so for Jazz composers and producers this copyright-free collection is an absolute must.
SessionBand Pro’s ‘Pro Jazz’ series is the only complete collection of chord-based Jazz loops in the world.
Here’s your chance to own content from the best-selling, “extraordinarily useful” (Jamie Cullum) SessionBand Pro Jazz iOS App in its original studio quality WAV format.
In all this amazing pack delivers over 8.5 GB of high quality content!
Mark the Release MAGNETRiXX 16 September 2014 | 3.84 GB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
• 12,690 chord-based Jazz loops
• Individually recorded by world leading Jazz musicians
• Highest quality WAV recordings
• Vol 2 contains a further 15 of the most popular Jazz styles: Slow Latin, Slow Funk, Poinciana, New Orleans, Pop Rock, ECM, Cool Swing, Jazz Funk, 6/4, Motown, Reggae, Swing, Boogaloo, 5/4, 7/4
• Tempos from 80 BPM to 220 BPM
• 10 Chord variations for every root note in every style
• Maj7(9), maj7(#11), 7(13), 7(b9), 7(#5,#9), 7sus(13), m7(9), m7(b5), m(maj7) and dim
• All loops are arranged into 15 ‘Kits’ with drums, bass, piano and either saxophone or trumpet, and will work together as a Jazz quartet or stripped down to individual parts
• All 15 Kits contain the same combination of 2-bar, 1-beat and sustained 1-bar end-chord loops
• Comprehensive look-up table included for easy key/chord/tempo/style identification of loops
• Drums – Ralph Salmins (Wynton Marsalis, Burt Bacharach, Elton John, Madonna, Robbie Williams, James Brown, Quincy Jones, Georgie Fame, Jeff Beck, and more)
• Tenor/Alto Sax – Andy Panayi (Peter Erskine, Freddie Hubbard, Wynton Marsalis, Paul McCartney, Joe Lovano, & Salena Jones)
• Acoustic/Electric Bass – Geoff Gascoyne (Georgie Fame, Michel Legrand, Sting, Van Morrison, Benny Golson, & Jamie Cullum)
• Piano/Fender Rhodes – Tom Cawley (Jack DeJohnette, Charlie Watts, Jane Monheit, Stacey Kent, Yaron Herman, Guy Barker, Andrea Bocelli, & Peter Gabriel)
• Trumpet/Flugelhorn – Martin Shaw (Michel Legrand, John Dankworth, Sting, Jamiroquai, Jamie Cullum, & Gorillaz)
• All loops recorded at the famous Bunker studios (UK)
• All music arranged by Geoff Gascoyne
• All loops are royalty-free and can be used freely in your own Jazz compositions
• 8.5 GB
• Number of files: 12,690
• 24-Bit Quality
• 15 Construction Kits
• 12,690 WAV loops in total
• 5,460 2-bar loops
• 3,615 1-beat loops
• 3,615 1-bar end loops
• Every loop is chord-based
• Every loop individually recorded
- MORE INFO- http://q.gs/7dJzN -
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT
DOWNLOAD: SAMPLES-Pro Jazz Vol.2 WAV-MAGNETRiXX- GO TO SOURCE…