SD013 Metal Resonance
The inspiration for this library originates from a Tom Waits quote: “I’m still looking for the ultimate sound of a real stress metal clang. I wanna hear…. the clang of all clangs!”. So I’ve been collecting props for this library for the last two years – buying old spanners, pipes, wrenches, crow bars, hammers, rods, angle iron, girders… And then obsessively recording them: each of over 100 metal props has been recorded at 192kHz using extended frequency range Sennheiser MKH8040 mics.
11/03/2015 | 16.6 GB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
Each prop was recorded with multiple performances in each of four scenarios:
– Hits suspended on thread, to capture maximum decay (plus alt takes with physical modulation)
– Hits lieing on foam, soft attack/shorter decay
– Drops onto hard concrete surface
– Drops onto carpet, with softer attack
Real clang alright! But also beautiful harmonic chiming tones…
-- Uploaded.net ------ Rapidgator.net ------ Uploadgig.com --
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ GO TO PASTECLIK ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
- MORE INFO- http://q.gs/86hhZ -
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT
DOWNLOAD: SAMPLES-SD013 Metal Resonance WAV- GO TO SOURCE…