Sonicsmiths The Foundry
Sonicsmiths presents a new tool for composers and sound designers. Based in the Native-Instrument’s Kontakt engine, The Foundry is a sound design creation tool, drawing from over 15 thousand samples, 19+GB of sample content (12+gb compressed), and trillions of ways to manipulate and combine the sounds. Never settle for presets again; The Foundry creates ORIGINAL patches using the a ground breaking algorithm called AARE.
AUDIOSTRiKE 06/09/2015 | 12.7 GB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
Checkout the full walkthrough here:
- AARE – Adjective Assignable Randomizer Engine. Instead of having thousands of presets and having to search through each one for a specific sound, we have designed a randomizing engine that creates a new PTCH for you based on simple adjectives. For example, if you want a Dark, Pulsing, Mysterious sound, select these adjectives and press a randomizing button and The Foundry will generate new patches based on the parameters you select.
- 3-Mode Step Sequencer: Depending on use – Rhythmics and FX sound sets, can create unique and quickly designable rhythms OR along with tonal beds/textures can amazing lead lines and creative chordal patters.
- 4 different Groups to select from ranging from Non-pitched and Pitched and Simple to Complex: Beds and Pads (tonal sustained layers), Textures (a-Tonal, moving material), FX (Single One-Shot Hits, FX, and Short Articulated Instruments), and Rhythmics (Sonic “Kits”).
- Template Mode: Use to make any sound Pulse, create Drops/Rises or instantly put Foundry into other modes such as long release, hard attack, etc.
- 4-way Morphing Engine: You can load up to 4 different “core” sounds into The Foundry. Each of these sounds has independent processing, manipulation, and can be morphed via X-Y pad designer, key range, velocity or CC.
- X-Y Pad Designer: Create, Save and Sync Playback to your own modulatable pathways using the X-Y pad.
- Body Designer. With over 60 different body types, you can manipulate each of the “core” sounds by sending them through different material types, such as tubes, bricks, glass, dog bodies, and More!
- 6 assignable modulators to Filters, Pitch, Amplitude, and surround panning allow for a wide range of stuttering, pulsing, frequency modulation, and many standard synthesis techniques.
- Graining Synthesis: You can take most of the patches in the library and add the granular synthesis effect, stretching, panning and many other ways of manipulating the sound.
- Surround Mode: Set all Four sounds to go out different channels as well as pan in surround
- Unique reverb selections: including Swaps, Churches, Studios, etc.
Fully adjustable Filters, Distortion, Compressors, Delays, Panning Rotators, Surround Routing Abilities, and many more creative tools.
The Foundry is a third-party library, based in Native-Instruments Kontakt Engine. In general, whatever is listed on NI’s Kontakt website for the current version will be the machine requirements for The Foundry. We can give recommendations, but are ultimately bound by the system requirements of Kontakt Player Engine. We highly recommend running the Foundry on a PC with SSD drives for optimal performance.
-- Uploaded.net ------ Rapidgator.net ------ Uploadgig.com --
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ GO TO PASTECLIK ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
- MORE INFO- http://q.gs/8ndtI -
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT