Vinyl and Tape Melodic Shots
Looking for melodics with that ripped-from-vinyl vibe without the royalty headaches? Look no further than Vinyl & Tape Melodic Shots: 1750+ of our finest bass, synth, keys and pads tracked to tape and cut to vinyl for an essential selection of deep, rich, thick and warm melodic tools.
Also well as all the files being offered in four custom analogue flavours, we’ve bundled in 50 fully-mapped for instant old school melodic inspiration.
We delved into the world of tape and vinyl with our best-selling Vinyl & Tape Drum Hits collection. Now we’ve turned our attention to melodic elements: Rhodes, vintage synths, piano, bass and more.
Oozing with a warmth and personality that’s impossible to recreate in the digital realm, these lovingly recorded sounds – tweaked at one of the UK’s leading mastering houses – will instantly give your music distinctive depth, fullness and warmth with zero additional processing. Prepare to be surprised how much easier melodies come together with sounds that are bursting with analogue flavour.
Meticulously curated from across the Sample Magic catalogue, all sounds have been tracked to industry-leading Qauntegy GP-9 tape on a Studer A80 and A810, cut to vinyl with a Neumann VMS70 lathe, SAL 74C rack and SX74 cutting head and then lightly treated through the Phoenix Thermionic compressor via an all-analogue chain of Focusrite Blue 315 pre-amp’s, Maselec MEA-2 EQ and Wves Maxx BCL limiter.
AUDIOSTRiKE 29/03/2015 | 1.83 GB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
Divided into folders of Vinyl, A80 Tape, Hot A80 Tape and A810 Tape, the same hits are given new leases of life in each…
Vinyl > The classic vinyl sound – think warmth, body, fullness, air – is what this folder is about. Ideal for all manner of lush melodic creation across all genres, all sounds were finalised using the Phoenix Thermionic valve compressor then cut to vinyl with a Neumann VMS70 Lathe, SAL 74C rack and SX74 cutting head.
A80 Tape > Rich, warm and naturally compressed melodic sounds given extra punch and depth through the medium of this classic tape machine. A subtle layer of noise and tape flutter warms digital signals and transposes musically in a pitch-shifted setting. We were careful not to push too hard the sounds here – recorded to 1/4 inch Quantegy GP-9 – fit the mix just right.
Hot A80 Tape > Custom-driven gain settings for each hit were employed on the flagship Studer A80 machine for even more analogue character. Top-end transients are aggressively smoothed out and the notorious bottom end of tape saturation widens the stereo image and compresses essential low-end frequencies.
A810 Tape > The younger brother of the A80 and a tape machine collector’s dream. Here we’ve pushed the melodic shots to breaking point for a maxed, dirty and driven vibe thanks to the A810’s unique gain structure. Bass and key sounds become wider and slightly harmonically distorted for a distinctively hot retro sound.
- Bass > 188 synth plucks, deep subs and live hits for the ultimate low-end. Sub-divided into folders of aggressive, distorted, pitch-bend, wobble and subby.
- Synth > Vast selection of shots and chords from the finest synths including the Juno-106, Oberheim X and Roland System-100. Sub-divided into folders of aggressive, bright, filtered, percussive and processed so you can find the right sound with ease.
- Pads > Lush, warm, wide and rich: 169 key-labeled pads from classic synths including the Prophet 5, Juno-60 and the Roland JX-3P.
- Keys > Real Rhodes and piano samples primed for that retro live vibe.
- Vocoder > Timeless sounds from an analogue classic.
- FX > Techno bleeps and bloops, house swooshes and swells and disco lazers taken for a vinyl and tape spin. Key-labeled where applicable.
-- Uploaded.net ------ Rapidgator.net ------ Uploadgig.com --
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ GO TO PASTECLIK ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
- MORE INFO- http://q.gs/8B0A9 -
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT