Smoker is a jazz kit with all the credentials ticked. Based around a toneful ’70s Rogers kit with a selection of classic snares and cymbals, Smoker has a warm vintage tone fit for soulful and sparse quartets, hyped up frenetic bebop, bombastic big band, funked up lounge and everything in between. The mix of the kit can be taken from crisp and articulate to smooth and spacious with a few fader adjustments.
Three snares, two separate pairs of toms (high and medium tension), two kick drums both sampled open and dampened, two pairs of hihats, and three rides give you a heap of options for selecting the tones that work best for your track.
The kit was sampled at The Manor through a selection of fine vintage and modern recording pieces, finished with outboard compressors.
DISCOVER | 15 AUGUST 2014 | 2.87GB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
• Multi-sampling: each kit component contains up to 7 velocity layers for expressive detail, dynamics and realism – check the details at the bottom of this page.
• Round-robin: natural performance with 6x round-robin hits for every zone.
• Switchable instruments: 3x snares, 4x kick variations, 2x tom variations, 2x swappable hihats and 3x rides.
• Mic Layers: 6x individually controllable mic layers: Close mics, Overheads, Two room mics, Kick Sub, and Snare-Bottom
• eKit mode switch to ‘eKit’ mode when using a Roland V-Drum kit, or leave set to ‘Keyboard mode’ for direct MIDI sequencing. The layout is General MIDI (GM) compatible.
• Output routing: stereo and multi-channel output versions provided.
• Sensitivity Control: increase the sensitivity of the kit for more intricate and subtle performances or leave it set to full dynamic range for heavier tracks.
• Presets: for quickly accessing different sounds.
Library Package Contents:
• Kontakt instrument fileswith multi-out and stereo versions
• Trigger TCI/PRS presetsfor kick/snare/toms with separated mic layers
• 5574 sample .wav filesin unencrypted 24bit, 44.1khz format
• Reference Manual (PDF) <– Click Here
Package download size:3.5GB Zip file (5.5GB unzipped)
.::: Minimum :::.
• Compatable software sampler: NI Kontakt Full version version 4 or greater.
• Hard drive with 12GB of available space (to download and then unzip).
• 2GB RAM.
• 1GHz processor.
• Windows Vista/7/8 Mac OS X 10.2 or higher.
• Kontakt Full Version Required. NOT compatible with the free Kontakt Player. There is a 15 minute time restriction imposed by Kontakt Player. The wav format audio files supplied with this product can be utilized with many other sampler and sound replacement products, however no ‘mappings’ are provided or support is given for this.
How to resolve the GUI problem?
1. Load the .nki file to Kontakt.
2. Go to Edit mode.(by pressing the working tool icon)
3. In Edit Mode, press the ‘Instrument Options’ button (up-left side)
4. In the new window make sure you are in ‘Instrument’ tab (the top one)
5. Press the browse button in the right side of ‘Instrument wallpaper’ and go to SMOKER Resource folder and choose ‘AD40_Background.png’.
6. Press the Browse button in the right side of ‘Resource Contianer’ and choose ‘AD40 Smoker Resource.nkr’ (from the same SMOKER Resource folder )
7. Press the ‘Close’ button, press the working tool icon to close edit mode, save (overwrite) the .nki file, close the PTCH in Kontakt, and load it again.
8. Do the same to the multi file (.nkm) if needed.
- MORE INFO- http://q.gs/7YNYA -
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT
DOWNLOAD: Smoker KONTAKT SAMPLES- GO TO SOURCE…