Recording Tips for Engineers: For cleaner, brighter tracks
By Tim Crich | 5 MB
Recording Tips for Engineers provides the knowledge you need to rise to the top. From years of experience working with big name rock stars including The Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, John Lennon, KISS, Billy Joel, U2, David Bowie, Bon Jovi, Ozzy, Cher, Bryan Adams, Tuff Beans, Tim Crich shares his expertise and gives you all the essential insider tips and short cuts.
Great for engineers of all levels, this guide is packed with simple and practical advice using real life studio situations. The bulleted lists and clear illustrations will save you valuable time and allow for fast in session reference.
2010 | 320 Pages | ISBN: 0240521765 | PDF | 5 MB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
* Tips on proper microphone choice, setup and placement
* Full sections on equalization and compression methods
* Guidance on recording drums, guitars and vocals
* Advice on creating professional mixes
* Best ways to take control of your recording environment
* Packed with insider tips and short-cuts to achieve the very best recordings
* Written in a concise and entertaining style for fast, in-session reference
* Learn from an experienced pro who has worked on records by the Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, John Lennon, KISS, Billy Joel, US, David Bowie, Bon Jovi and many more!
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT
DOWNLOAD: Recording Tips for Engineers: For cleaner, brighter tracks By Tim Crich- GO TO SOURCE…