Available for free through March 10,
new effect responds to a track’s dynamics to create intriguing delays
Cambridge, MA (February 9, 2015) – iZotope, Inc., makers of award-winning tools for audio production, is announcing the release of DDLY Dynamic Delay, a one-of-a-kind delay plug-in that reacts to a track’s musical dynamics to create versatile and experimental delays. As an extra bonus during iZotope’s 15th birthday celebration, DDLY will be free for a time-limited special promotion through March 10, 2016.
- Two delays in one: DDLY analyzes audio based on an adjustable threshold to determine what to send to the top delay and what to send to the bottom delay. Adjust the Intensity to affect how strongly the signal is split between the two-great for a punchy delay on the harder, transient crack of a drum and a shuffling delay on the main beat elements.
- Customize your delay: Both delays have two modes to choose from: Analog or Grain. Analog produces warm lo-fi delays with smearing and nostalgic degradation. Grain produces melodic, symphonic, and futuristic sounds for truly new soundscapes.
- Responsive interface: The interface of DDLY Dynamic Delay reacts to the material on which it’s applied to give unique, real-time visual feedback. As the knobs come to life, the sound gets more compelling.
Availability and Pricing
- DDLY Dynamic Delay is offered free of charge through March 10th, 2016. Limit one, non-transferrable copy per customer during this period.
- After March 10th, 2016, DDLY Dynamic Delay will be offered for $49 USD (€49.95 EUR).