- Entirely rebuilt one-click referencing engine that loads all popular and professional audio file formats from WAV and AIFF to mp3 and m4a — no need to convert files first.
- New Latch, Sync, and Manual playback modes to suit various workflows (Latch playback to DAW transport; Sync playback to DAW timeline; Manual playback — for freeform referencing).
- Multiple cue and loop points per track; cue point naming as standard.
- Mono-stereo monitoring.
- High-resolution output meters coupled with peak, RMS, and crest monitoring scales.
- Redesigned Mini AB with more options and smaller footprint.
- Dozens of user-flow tweaks, including RAM-saving deactivate tracks mode; drag and drop files; more accurate zoom; all-new preset system.