Arturia Jupiter8 V VSTi RTAS v2.0
Incl. KGN | 73 MB
Jupiter-8V is a software recreation of Roland’s famous Jupiter-8 which was in production from 1981 to 1984.
Based on the latest version of TAE – Arturia’s proprietary technology for analog emulation – the Jupiter-8V offers a new generation of featuring chronicle this: The integration of effects within the synthesis line allows for drastic modifications of the original sound; with Galaxy, a graphical tool made to program two LFOs at the same time, you get a unique and innovative source of modulation; and with the modulation sequencer you can create new evolving sounds extremely easily.
The Jupiter-8V includes more than 400 presets made by a selection of top musicians. Fully compatible with the main protocols and systems in the industry, it can be used as stand-alone software or as a virtual instrument.
Mark the Release: AiR | Date: 04/2010 | Size: 73,37 MB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
Main featuring chronicle this:
– Up to 32 voices of polyphony, and a Unison mode.
– A unique audio structure featuring 2 oscillators per voice, 2 LFOs, 2 filters and 2 envelopes.
– Keyboard split and layer.
– A set of Analog and Digital Effects available within the synthesis line: Bit Crusher, Chorus, Distortion, Param Eq, Phaser, Ring Mod.
– 2 Digital Effects to be chosen among Chorus, Delay and Phaser, and to be placed on the output of the synth.
– Additional Live-oriented Step-sequencer, additional Galaxy module for advanced modulations.
– Set to Control with your external MIDI keyboard in just a few clicks.
– New Preset Manager.
MORE INFO- http://q.gs/4NOhq
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT -- Uploaded.net ------ Rapidgator.net ------ Uploadgig.com -- ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ GO TO PASTECLIK ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼