Arturia Spark CDM v1.7.1
WiN MAC Incl KGN SOFTWARE | 716 MB / 1 GB
Combining the power of analog synthesis, physical modelling and samples, through the intuitive workflow of a hardware drum machine, Spark is a highly creative beat production center.
Spark will save you time when looking for the right drum kit, will get you hooked by its amazing simplicity, and will surprise you by its sonic possibilities.
With a dense library of more than 100 kits, including classic drum machines, modern electronic analog kits, acoustic & physically modeled drums, Spark is your weapon of choice to create unique beats whether you represented as producing in the studio or performing on stage.
Mark the Release R2R 2013.09.23
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
1.7.1 version What’s new?
• A user-friendly and unified browser that can now be controlled from the Hardware. This browser allows to quickly preview projects, kits, instruments and samples.
• Six new effects taken from the Arturia Wurlitzer V stompbox effects collection : EQ 10 bands, Analog Delay, Pitch shift Chorus, Vocal Filter, Analog Chorus, Leslie
• A Step Automation for live performances
• A new Global Automation Tool that will easily allow you to apply a global increment/decrement to the automation.
• New automate pattern changes parameters (next pattern and next bank)
• 9 new kits
• Several bufixes
• Many improvements (browsing feedback, sample browser list, etc.)
MAIN Featuring Chronicle This:
Pristine quality sound engines including : TAE® analog synthesis, physical modelling, and multi-layered samples provided by our top-tier development partners.
1904 instruments / 119 kits :
Vintage drum machines : analog emulations of the TR-808, TR-909, TR-606, Simmons SDS-V, and Eprom based Linn Drum, Drumtraks, DMX, Drumulator and more*.
10 new emulations from « Spark Vintage Drum Machines » (1.4.1 version) : CR-78, Mini Pops 7, Ace Tone FR-2L, Yamaha MR 10, Maestro Rhythm King MRK2, Boss DR-55, E-mu-SP-12, Roland DR-727, Roland R-8, Casio VL-Tone and SK-1.
Electronic kits covering the most popular modern music styles : EDM, Dubstep, Hip Hop, RnB, Pop… as well as experimental possibilities thanks to our physical modelling engine.
Acoustic drum kits mixing physical modelling and samples for high audio realism.
16 key – 64 step sequencer
8 velocity & pressure sensitive pads
Touch sensitive FX pad with repeat, tape, reverse, strobe, pan, mix, bit crusher, 3 mode filter and roller
Advanced loop mode with divide and move functions
Real-time automation on all parameters
16 track mixer with 20 high quality effects : multiband compressor, bit crusher, multiband EQ, chorus, delay, reverb, distortion, phaser, plate reverb, destroyer, flanger, space pan, limiter, sub generator, EQ 10 bands, analog delay, pitch shift chorus, vocal filter, analog chorus, leslie
16-tuning mode available from pads and steps
New Oberheim Filter
Choke groups to naturally mute instruments
MIDI clock output to synchronize your hardware instruments
Easy MIDI and automation drag & drop export to your DAW
Shuffle and shift modes to humanize grooves
High precision rotary encoders
Works as a universal MIDI controller for any third-party software or MIDI-controllable instrument
- DEMO- http://youtu.be/STceLe65On8 -
- MORE INFO- http://q.gs/3xx2B -
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT