DrMS v4.0 AU VST RTAS
WiN MAC PLUGINS
DrMS spatial processor is designed to present a new approach to the manipulation of stereo audio. It is based on MS (Mid-Side) processing, but DrMS splits the stereo signal into four parts rather than the normal two, giving you various controls: Zoom in, add Depth, change Width or any combination.
DYNAMiCS | 24 June 2012 | WiN32 74 MB | WiN64 69 MB | MAC 26.5 MB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
DrMS spatial processor version 4 features:
• 32-bit & 64-bit VST/AU/RTAS plugin for OSX & Windows. Avid AAX support is planned.
• Build in preset management system – exchange presets between hosts and platforms
• New GUI
• MS encoding & decoding
• Spatial audio processing: Zoom in, add Depth, change Width
• Mastering grade filters
• Resonant HPF, LPF and Delay on each of the four processing sections
• Feedback circuit for reverb creation and special effects
• Full mono compatibility
• Autogain circuit for level matched A/B comparision
• MCU control surface layout
• Applications for mixing, mastering and post production, going from MS encoding/decoding, over stereo field and depth enhancement, to fixing mono compatibility issues and more
• Presets developed by Dylan \ 3D \ Dresdow (Black Eyed Peas, Michael Jackson, Usher) and Emre Ramazanoglu (Shakira, Duffy, Alexander McQueen)
- MORE INFO- http://q.gs/7OOYW -
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT