Final Cut Pro X 10.0.5
+ Motion 5.0.4 + Compressor 4.0.4 + mlooks-1,2 | 4.1 GB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
Developer: Apple Inc.
Language: English only
Tablet: Not required
Version: Final Cut Pro X 10.0.5, Motion 5.0.4, Compressor 4.0.4
Version of OS X: 10.6.8 or higher
Intel Core 2 Duo or better
Video Memory: 256
– Improved image quality and efficiency of monitoring events with compatible third-party PCIe and Thunderbolt I / O devices;
– Improved performance of the multi-synchronization and editing;
– Added support for “simplified” Chinese language;
– Added option to Share for 1080p video on compatible iOS-devices;
– Audio channels represented as configured by default for new projects in stereo;
– Adds support for multikamerny export XML metadata into projects;
– Fixed bug where the video was superimposed on the background, and an alpha channel to appear in the Viewer differently before and after imaging;
– Fixed problem where some items represented as displayed after each re-run the application;
– Added support for Retina + some minor improvements.
Motion Update improves stability and performance, including:
– Improved overall performance and stability;
– Improved loading time projects;
– Improved performance of **** editing in Canvas;
– Fixed problems Fill Opaque (opaque shading) for converting images to Drop Zones;
– Solved the problem with stability, which occurred when deleting all characters using the tools Transform Glyph;
– Fixed pixel display aspect ratio in the clips Anamorphic;
– Improved speed of saving the current frame (Save Current Frame);
– Solved the problem with the stability control when you set the blur effect in the Project Properties Inspector;
– Solved the problem with stability when the media during Motion in the background.
Compressor 4.0.4 update improves overall stability and performance, including:
– Added enhanced functionality and overall performance;
– An opportunity to launch a site Compressor encoding on a Mac without a monitor;
– Fixed problem with exporting, which took place at the entrance to the system as user Open Directory;
– Improved performance when encoding mp4 files, and AVI.
MLooks throws in a folder HD> user> Movies> MotionTemplates> Effects
mLooks2 put out of the super package