IZ Ozone Advanced v5.04
MacOSX | 425 MB
IZ’s complete mastering system in a single integrated plug-in includes eight essential mastering tools:
Maximizer, Equalizer, Multiband Dynamics, Multiband Stereo Imaging, Post Equalizer, Multiband Harmonic Exciter, Reverb, and Dithering.
Ozone 5 Advanced adds seven additional component plug-ins, extended featuring chronicle this in every module, and a comprehensive suite of configurable meters.
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
Your mix isn’t finished until Ozone is on it.
The process of mastering ranges from correcting mistakes made in the mix to preparing a recording for target listening environments. Like a final coat of polish, mastering makes the difference between a good-sounding mix and a professional-sounding master. With Ozone 5, we’ve delivered the biggest update ever to our critically-acclaimed software mastering system, making it easier than ever for anyone to master their audio simply and efficiently.
Setting a new industry standard for mastering tools, the all-new Ozone 5 Advanced extends the standard version of Ozone 5 for greater flexibility, precision, and control. Based on feedback and requests gathered from mastering professionals, Ozone 5 Advanced includes best selected controls and featuring chronicle this like the Meter Bridge view and 6 individual component plug-ins based on Ozone’s mastering modules. In addition, Ozone 5 Advanced now includes Insight, a dedicated metering plug-in that includes surround sound support and extended featuring chronicle this for complying with loudness regulations.
– Multiband Dynamics: Up to four bands of multiband dynamics that carefully emulate the response of analog circuitry, providing natural-sounding compression, expansion, and limiting
– Paragraphic EQ: Shape the tone with eight nodes of bell, highpass, lowpass, highshelf or lowshelf filters overlaid on an ultra fast spectrum display.
– Multiband Harmonic Exciter: Up to four bands of multiband excitation for adding warmth, sparkle or shine to your mixes.
– Multiband Stereo Imaging: Up to four bands of multiband stereo widening for adding space to your mix without losing the bass.
– Mastering Reverb: Dual mode reverb for adding ambience to your mix.
– Loudness Maximizer: Push the level without overloading with analog modeled or digital transparent loudness maximizers.
– Dither: Prepare audio for CD with word-length reduction and high order psychoacoustic shaped dither.
Format………: AU/VST PLUGINS/VST3/RTAS – x32/x64
MORE INFO- http://q.gs/4VEv6
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT -- Uploaded.net ------ Rapidgator.net ------ Uploadgig.com -- ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ GO TO PASTECLIK ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼