Lowender v1.4 WiN/MAC
From post-production houses to disco floors, from high-powered live sound to rock, dub, and metal studio productions, the characteristic rumble of the subharmonic synthesizer has been an engineer’s best-kept secret for years. Now, finally, you can get those low lows from within your favorite DAW application!
While taking the classic “B00M Box” sound as its core, the Lowender expands on the concept in several ways. First, it offers switchable frequency ranges, so that the low end frequencies generated can be selected to fit the program material.
Second, the generated subharmonics pass through a gate tailored for low frequencies, which is useful for cleaning up unwanted bass rumble (e.g. from between kick drum hits in a drum loop).
Third, the Lowender passes the bass material through an output section comprised of an overdrive circuit and a lowpass filter. Driving or compressing the newly generated low frequencies is essential for evening out their dynamics, and will allow them to sit well in a mix. The variable lowpass filter is provided to shave off the higher harmonics of the overdrive and create a smooth low end – or you can leave some of them in, for raspier bass sounds.
Mark the Release R2R 2015.03.18 | WiN: 5.71 MB | MAC: 7.91 MB
UNION | 21 March 2015 | WIN: 5.16MB MAC: 7.34MB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
– KNOWN ISSUE: For the VST format in Ableton Live, Sonar, and possibly some other DAWs, plug-in settings saved in a session with Lowender 1.2 are NOT being restored correctly with Lowender 1.3. (Note: this bug does not affect VSTs in Cubase.) We have found the source of this bug and fixed it. The installer for the Mac has now been updated with the fixed VST format, and the installer for Windows will be updated soon. The workaround for now is to re-install Lowender 1.2, export your Lowender setting as a preset, then install Lowender 1.3 again, and finally, import the preset into the new version. (March 16, 2015)
– AAX support added
– New authorization scheme using a keyfile instead of text entry
– Gate level-detection algorithm improved
– Utility bar now appears below main plug-in window, rather than obscuring the bottom strip of the existing window
– Fine control shortcut changed from Shift-drag to Command-drag (Mac) / Ctrl-drag (Win)
– Known Issue: Pro Tools “Compare” button is not functional.
-- Uploaded.net ------ Rapidgator.net ------ Uploadgig.com --
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ GO TO PASTECLIK ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
- MORE INFO- http://q.gs/86hkq -
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT