WiN MAC PLUGINS
MPowerSynth is an extremely versatile synthesizer featuring the best sounding oscillators on the market, the most advanced distorting filters and a unique modular effects engine. It also features our smart randomization system providing endless inspiration!
MPowerSynth comes with over 1500 community designed presets, post-processed to get the highest possible quality. Each preset features at least 4 macro controls, automatically assigned to standard MIDI controllers such as modulation wheel or expression pedal. This means unexhaustible set of leads, pads, basses, effects and much more… And if you run out of inspiration or simply want something really new, our ground-breaking smart randomization engine will let you create literally infinite number of sounds.
Mark the Release R2R 2014.01.02 | 158.55 MB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
SOUNDS BETTER THAN BOTH ANALOG & DIGITAL
Almost all digital synthesizers on the market produce severe aliasing. Some try to fight it by oversampling, some ignore it, and others simply add some noise and tell you that this simulates analog synthesizers. Analog synthesizers on the other hand suffer from limited versatility, distortion induced by the imperfection of the analog components, and, of course, noise. MPowerSynth oscillators provide crystal clear sound free of any aliasing, distortion and other imperfections. But of course, if you want to make it less perfect, MPowerSynth gives you plenty of opportunities to do so. Don’t take our word for it – get the trial and check it yourself! If you don’t hear it, just use an analyzer, MAnalyzer is free :).
MORE THAN 100 ULTRA VERSATILE FILTERS
MPowerSynth features extremely versatile double-distorting filters, two of them for each voice and any number of them in the FX section. Each provides an advanced input distortion and output saturation, and the filter itself is powered by its own envelope or you can control it using the powerful modulators. And you can choose from more than 100 different filters – from classic low/high/band-pass and shelves, to formant, comb, diffuser, polymorph filters and much more.
THE ULTIMATE MODULAR FX SECTION
MPowerSynth features almost all of the top-class effects MeldaProduction is known for, in an easy-to-use modular environment. If you just want a great sounding rotary or chorus, it is 2 clicks away. But you can have literally any number of effects you want, connect them however you want, add feedback etc. The smart randomizer can generate the whole FX structures! And if you jump in manually, it really lets you unleash your creativity! So what effects you have at your disposal? Over 35, consisting of modulation effects, filters, distortion, dynamics and much more. And of course lots of building blocks, such as a crossover, feedback, mixer etc.
EXTREMELY VERSATILE MODULATORS
All our creative plugins feature probably the most versatile modulators on the market, and MPowerSynth is no exception. Whenever you wish to bring life to the sound, it is just a few clicks away. You can modulate literally anything using LFO, envelope and random generator. Things like MIDI reset, sync, custom LFO and envelope shapes are certainly available…
MPowerSynth’s polyphonic arpeggiator is so versatile, that you may consider it cheating! It can follow your chords up, down, randomly, play all of the notes, specific interval, or any combination. Then you have shuffle, note length, multi-octave etc. You can change velocity, octave, length and even probability for each step. And the best part is, as always, the smart randomizer, which lets you generate complete arpeggiator settings, or just some sequences…get inspired!
NEW STANDARD IN AUDIO SYNTHESIS
MPowerSynth just gives you more than you are used to – custom glide shape, custom velocity curve, harmony voices, automatic output volume setup, safety limiter, up to 16x oversampling and much more… Whether you are focused on audio quality, maximum creativity or ease-of-use, MPowerSynth provides more. MPowerSynth is a new class of synthesizers focused on the future.
MPowerSynth 8.10 changes
Attention! Backward compatibility is not guaranteed due to following changes:
1) Oscillator shape “saw” (between “rectangle” and “full saw”) has been replaced by “rect-saw” as this makes more sense and avoids audio quality degradation due to eliminated DC offset.
2) Improved response of Reverb FX when predelay specified and source is highly on the right. Change has been made for the sake of better audio quality.
– Added “Tremolo continues in release stage” to all ADSR envelopes.
– Added time graph control buttons to all meter views.
– Oscillator FX now uses the MPowerSynth’s super antialiasing engine to provide the best possible aliasing-free audio quality.
– Added “Enable keyboard input” option, enabled by default, which lets you disable all keyboard input for main plugin editors (not popups) if collides with your host.
– Added “Silence when playback is ON/OFF” features to Utility FX.
– Improved threshold editor in Compressor FX and Dynamics FX.
– Convolution FX initialization heavily optimized.
– Increased time-graph resolution to 0.000001 seconds per pixel and added resolution detection to all relevant timegraphs, which let you automatically detect the input pitch and effectively transform the time graphs to an oscilloscope.
– Improved waveform time graphs.
– Added linear-shape line to Dynamics FX and MCompressor FX sdynamic shapes.
– Minor improvements to several styles.
– Added ultra-slow mode to AutoVolume FX.
– Fix: Preset manager sometimes did scrolled illogically in auto-open mode if there were lots of folders.
– Fix: “Example sound” button sent first note-off when clicked for the first time instead of note-on.
– Fix: Oscillator dry/wet could cause zipper noise.
– Fix: Cmd+C/V didn’t work on Mac OS X.
– Fix: Arp could occasionally play certain notes longer in sample-accurate mode.
– Fix: Filter “by note” & “by velocity” panels didn’t remember the collapse state.
– Fix: First note with glide enabled in track frequency mode started from some very high frequency.
– Fix: Time graphs could miss maximum.
– Fix: Parameters modulated via multiparameters didn’t update immediately.
– Fix: ADSR tremolo is no longer able to reach “below zero” via tremolo.
-- Uploaded.net ------ Rapidgator.net ------ Uploadgig.com --
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ GO TO PASTECLIK ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
- MORE INFO- http://q.gs/7pHnF -
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT