Oberheim SEM V v18.104.22.168 R2 MacOSX
MORE THAN A RESEMBLANCE
A giant has returned to life. Oberheim’s legendary SEM – Synthesizer Expander Module – is back for the first time as a high-end software emulation powered by Arturia’s exclusive TAE technology.
Faithfully reproducing the warm Oberheim SEM tone, the Oberheim SEM V is also polyphonic, with a full array of innovative sonic features.
Favored by top artists and producers such as Goldfrapp, Herbie Hancock and even John Carpenter for its fatness and unique harmonic spectrum, the Oberheim sound is an absolute must have for your studio.
PiTcHsHiFteR | April 03 2015 | 215 MB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
Analog masterpiece revisited
Accurately recreating the tone, waveshapes, multimode 12dB/octave filter and other detailed characteristics, the Oberheim SEM V delivers all the deep analog sounds that made its grand ancestor so unique and praised among all analog synthesizers. The Oberheim SEM V also expands the possibilities of the original thanks to powerful additional features. Besides polyphony, MIDI control and arpeggiation, a full set of new parameters is available.
The SEM V not only excels at growling basses and textured leads, but it also brings the warm brasses, ethereal pads, and amazing sequences possible on the expensive Oberheim 8 Voice model. By using the 8 Voice Programmer module, it becomes extremely intuitive to edit each SEM voice independently to create lively modulations in your sound. But you can even go further in shaping complex sounds, by using the advanced Keyboard Follow and the Modulation Matrix.
• All the original parameters of the Oberheim SEM : two oscillators, each offering sawtooth wave and variable-width pulse wave with PWM, sine wave LFO, 12dB/oct multi-mode Filter with low-pass, high-pass, band-pass and notch, two ADS envelope generators.
• Added functionalities : New LFO, Noise, Sub oscillator, on board effects (overdrive, chorus and delay), Arpeggiator, Portamento.
• Polyphony up to 32 and 8 Voice Multitimbrality
• New 8 Voice Programmer module
• Advanced Keyboard Follow modul
• Modulation Matrix module
• Works in Standalone
• Now compatible with iSEM Preset export/import
• Polyphony parameter to limit the polyphony of the plugin
• 20 new factory presets from Ian Boddy
• 21 new factory presets from Erik Norlander
• 35 new factory presets from Richard Courtel
• 11 new factory presets from Kevin Lamb
• 14 new factory presets from Drew Newmann
• “Forward Retrigg” mode for the 8-Voice Programmer (for easy use of sequences using the Arpeggiator)
• “Reassign” mode for the 8-Voice Programmer (like in the original one, the SEM V will first use the boards that are not gated in its voice assignment)
• Sustain pedal is now active on all systems
—Fixed several issues
—Repatched and repacked
- MORE INFO- http://q.gs/7vacf -
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT