Ochre EQ v1.3.965 WIN MAC
Acustica is pleased to introduce Ochre “HOMEBREW” Eq, an EQ with 3 parametric bands, individually switchable. It’s the first plug-in of the HOMEBREW series, a new series of Acqua plug-ins with gorgeous graphical user interfaces that enable easy and quick parameter changes.
28 AUGUST 2015 | WIN / MAC | 104 / 144 MB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
* Output slider control plug-in output gain.
* The PRE-IN button enables (lamp ON) or bypasses (lamp OFF) the preamp stage of Ochre q.
POWER button sets to bypass the plug-in or not-bypasses
* Input Trim: This knob sets the input level from -24dB to +24dB, and is used to control the signal level inside the eq, the output level is than automatically compensated by the same amount of gain.
* At the first execution of the plug-in, input is set to ensure that you feed an appropriate level from the first stage of your signal path to the final one.
INPUT – OUTPUT VU METER measure the input (uppest position meter) and output (lowest position meter) levels of the plug-in.
* Each band is controlled independently by an identical set of controls; for Low Frequency ,Mid Frequency, High Frequency, each section has controls for:
Q: from 0.5 to 4
Frequency: Low band from 35 to 315 Hz;
Mid band from 315 to 2500 Hz;
High band from 2500 to 22000 Hz
- MORE INFO- http://q.gs/6i649 -
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT