PCM Native Reverb Bundle v1.3.6
For over 40 years Lexicon has been recognized as the gold standard of digital reverb and effects processing and has continuously introduced leading edge technology for the audio industry. Lexicon has again rocked the audio industry with a complete collection of the finest reverb plug-ins available. The PCM Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle is the ultimate reverb plug-in for creating professional, inspirational mixes within popular DAWs like Pro Tools, Logic, and any other AAX, VST, Audio Unit, or RTAS compatible platform.
With all the flexibility you would expect from a native plug-in, this powerhouse Bundle delivers 7 legendary Lexicon reverbs with hundreds of the most versatile and finely-crafted studio presets, including recognizable classics from Lexicon’s immense library of sounds. Designed to bring the highest level of sonic quality and function to all your audio applications, the PCM Native Reverb Bundle will take center stage in your DAW.
25.12.2014 | AU/VST/RTAS 32/64 | 102.8MB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
PCM Native Reverb Plugins Bundle Includes:
- Vintage Plate
- Random Hall
- Concert Hall
Each algorithm can be run in either mono, stereo, or a combination of the two. We’ve taken the time to add Input and Output Meters in addition to a graphical EQ section for easy adjustment of both early and late reflections. The most noticeable feature, however, is center screen in a multi-dimensional realtime display. There are three screens to choose from, all showing different frequency stages of the algorithm to help you shape your sound.
- 7 legendary Lexicon Reverbs
- Hundreds of brilliantly crafted studio presets
- Multi-platform compatibility: Windows® XP, Vista, and 7; Mac® OSX 10.4 — 10.9, PowerPC and Intel (32 & 64-bit)
- Formats that work seamlessly in any AAX, VST, Audio Unit, or RTAS compatible DAW
- Graphical real-time display illustrating the frequency stages of each algorithm
- Visual EQ section for easy adjustment of both early and late reflections
- Presets can be stored in a DAW independent format which allows custom presets to be transferred between any DAWs
- Full parameter control and automation
- Input and output meters for quick assessment of audio levels going to and from the reverb
A Message From HEXWARS:
This Lexicon release are only possible thanks to Lexicon bad iLok2 implementation
in this older versions (ON MAC), and more important, thanks to simblism’s genius!