Rhino v2.14 WiN/MAC
Rhino is the hardest-working synth I have; just press a single key to experience amazing evolving pads and atmospheres! Totally impressive next-generation product, totally stable, totally sophisticated; very easy editing, great user sounds as well, a pleasure to use…..” – John Ashford, Australia
Our virtual synthesizer is used by thousands of professional musicians all over the world.
Download the free trial and find out why.
Mark the Release R2R 2015.01.15 | WiN: 53.55 MB | MAC: 61.64 MB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
- 6 oscillators per voice.
- Hundreds of built-in waveforms.
- Custom waveforms using samples (sfz) or additive generator.
- Modulable, variable waveshapers.Filters:
- 2 filters with flexible routing options.
- 20 different modes (including our incredibly warm analog emulations).
- Waveshaping and cross-filter feedback for crazy distortion effects.Effects:
- Stellar, dual effects section.
- Tempo-syncable delays, choruses, flangers and phasers.
- Unusual effects like the Granulator, Crazycomb or Oktaverb.Presets:
- More than 1000 presets, neatly classified in a searchable database.
- Thousands of third-party presets available.Others:
- Slick graphical multipoint envelopes with curvature controls.
- Fully dynamic routing matrix visible at all times.
- Step sequencer with random mode.
- 6 editable performance controllers.
- User-defined midi assignment of most controls.
- Microtuning support.
- Available for PC (VST) and Intel Mac (VST/AU).
Changes in Rhino v2.14:
– New ZDF filter types.
– New “Vintage Chorus” effect.
– Fixes for AudioUnit UI bugs / OSX UI fixes.
– Command-click simulates right-click on Mac.
-- Uploaded.net ------ Rapidgator.net ------ Uploadgig.com --
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ GO TO PASTECLIK ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
- MORE INFO- http://q.gs/82qEM -
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT