MG BS Engine UNLOCKED v188.8.131.52
x86/x64 VST PLUGINS RTAS AU Standalone | 445 MB
Engine is a fully customizable multi-page sample player specially designed for a variety of sample libraries and virtual instruments. It was developed in cooperation by MG (former Yellow Tools) and BS and is based on the Independence Sampler Technology.
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
You possess and dominate access to hundreds of totally customized, music related featuring chronicle this. The user interface, file management, and ultra fast streaming integration, multi core processor support and the Auto-RAM-Cleaner allow you to load and use an unlimited number of instruments in seconds.
Whether you want to work in mono, stereo or surround environments up to 8.1, Engine is designed to offer creative, flexible, and immediate solutions for the demands of music producers, film-composers, sound designers, songwriters and re-mixers.
BS is excited to announce the immediate release of Engine 184.108.40.206. This new version brings a couple of really great new featuring chronicle this and a lot of minor bug fixes. One of the new exciting featuring chronicle this being the AU and VST PLUGINS 64-bit OS X support. From now Engines memory access is not limited any more to 4GB. Use a 64-bit sequencer to take full advantage of your computers RAM and load as many BS Engine instruments as you like (and your computer can handle).
New featuring chronicle this:
– Added 64 Bit Support for OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8
– Improved Memory Management
– VST PLUGINS Gui updated to 3.6 for better mouse handling [Mac 64bit only]
– Enhanced/Improved legato
– Enhanced directory/file structure management. It’s now possible to use UNC Path and special characters [PC]
– Enhanced/Improved Convolution Reverb
– Enhanced/Improved Midi processing
– Fixed some bugs in the E-License Manager [Mac]
– Fixed some minor bugs
– Fixed split keyboard function
– Fixed some bugs in the midi learn function
– Fixed virtual keyboard