u-he ACE 1.2.0 BETA Mac OSX
ACE 1.2.0 BETA Mac OSX-IND | 18 MB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
Changes in Rev 1154
• GUI resizing should work in almost all hosts on all platforms!
• In case the data folder isn’t found, an error message is shown on the UI instead of a blank gui
• Presets in the bottom of the PTCH browser can be clicked on their full area now
• Prev/Next preset buttons skip junk now
• Renamed “Voice” to “StackVoice” in Voice Circuit Modulation Sources. Please test if presets still work!!!
• Reworked MIDI Program Changes (it also displays as midi-activity now)
• VST3 now handles mousewheel and keyboard input correctly
• VST3 support the host’s bypass-function
• Mac installer doesn’t contain “Uhbik.vst”
• PTCH-Browser scrolls to the right when hitting arrow-right
In case you need to install version 1.0 first you can get it here:
ACE belongs to a new generation of synthesizers developed with the latest, fastest computers in mind. ACE offers classic modular synthesis and more at a fraction of the cost of dedicated hardware. But like its hardware forebears, you can PTCH any output into any input: the number of different ways to connect modules together is practically infinite. Needless to say, you will never run out of cables!
The careful selection of modules and clear layout make ACE the ideal instrument for newcomers delving into the fascinating world of modular synthesis. But ACE also delivers the goods: like any medium-sized professional hardware system, ACE has enough synthesis power to keep you discovering new tricks for many years to come!
List of Modules
•2 x LFO (0Hz – 20kHz)
•2 x ADSSR envelopes
•2 x VCO (0Hz – 20kHz, PWM, VCO1-linked sub)
•2 x VCF (LP1/LP2/LP3/LP4 and HP/BP/BR each)
•2 x VCA with pan
•2 x multiples (with modulation input)
•1 x mixer (for standard sources + aux)
•1 x ramp generator (loopable)
•1 x mapping generator (up to 128 values)
•1 x noise (white, pink)
•3 x global effects (chorus, delay, 2 x tone)
Key featuring chronicle this
At first glance ACE may seem overly simplistic, but remember that virtually anything can be plugged into anything else. For instance, try plugging an LFO into a Filter, then use that filter as an FM source for an oscillator. Crazy routing is possible, endless fun is guaranteed!
•semi-modular architecture, with default routing like ARP 2600
•25 signal sources, 30+ signal targets
•up to 8 times unison with +/-2 octave detune range each
•exceptional filters, can self-oscillate
•LFOs can be used as VCOs and vice versa
•sync, FM, cross modulation
•use multiples for inversion, amp / ring modulation etc.
•custom LFO waveform “tap map”
•microtuning (Scala .tun standard)
•100% free of Supersaws!