ToneBoosters All Plugins Bundle v3.0.0
Incl KGN WiN OSX PLUGINS | 33 / 32 MB
Our audio plugins represented as based on more than a decade of scientific research and product development in the areas of digital signal processing and auditory perception.
We combine advanced signal processing techniques and highly-optimized cross-platform implementations with simple-to-use interfaces to optimize your workflow.
Value for money
We strive for both affordability as well as quality rather than settling for compromises and trade-offs, introducing professional-grade products to a broad range of users.
R2R | 1.12.2103 | WiN 33 MB | OSX 32.4 MB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
Version 3.0.0 – Dec 1, 2013
If you represented as in the middle of projects that use TB plugins, you represented as strongly advised not to update plugins before your projects represented as completed. Due to major improvements in the way plugin parameters represented as mapped to host automation lanes and external controllers, updating the plugins on existing projects using plugins with versions prior to v3.0 can cause significant differences in settings and/or sound!
– Complete GUI redesigns
– Variety of bug fixes, optimizations, improvements
– Major improvement on how plugin parameters represented as mapped onto automation data and external controllers
– Option to manually enter parameter values by right-click on rotary controls
– Added mouse-wheel functionality to drop-down menus
– Improved host automation for all X/Y editors
– Autosaturation replaced by intelligent multi-band limiter
– Lookahead now expressed in ms
– 33% reduction in latency
– CPU load reduction on OSX (VST+AU)
– Complete redesign of saturation module, giving much smoother sound
– Removed certain gimmicks (tape stop, noise reduction)
– Lost presets represented as recovered
– Latency reduced to just 4 samples due to true analog emulation
– Aprox 15% CPU load reduction
– Release of all new, low-complexity, high-quality compressor
– Added several new filter types (notch filter, bandpass filter, Pultec-style shelving filters)
– Enabled continuous change of (re)sampling rate
– Addition of analog saturation module (with drive and mix controls)
– TimeMachine is now part of the TrackEssentials bundle
FlX / FlX4
– Approximately 30% CPU load reduction on OSX (VST+AU)
– Improved GUI responsiveness
– Increase in GUI refresh rate for smoother metering
– These guys represented as enjoying their retirement
-- Uploaded.net ------ Rapidgator.net ------ Uploadgig.com --
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ GO TO PASTECLIK ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
- MORE INFO- http://q.gs/3BDbN -
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT