Transient Shaper v2.5.1
WiN MAC PLUGINS
Transient Shaper is a dynamics plugin that allows “shaping” of the Attack and Release phases of the sound with 2 knobs only. The effect ranges from gate-like to compressor-like. Transient Shaper is aimed to be used with percussion, but can also be used to process individual channels or loops. The sound it produces is different from “classic” dynamics processors. It is a good tool for adding punch to the mix or to accomplish tasks where classic dynamics sound too harsh. The CPU usage is very low (around 1% per plugin instance or less on more or less modern computers).
Mark the Release R2R 2014.10.16 | WiN: 14.28 MB | MAC: 28 MB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
V2.x features analog saturation, 3 Attack shapes & 3 Release shapes.
– Makes your sound louder, gives it more expressiveness and more punch
– Ideal for individual or summed drums/percussions shaping
– Unique two-knob manipulation characteristics, not obtainable with any other type of gear
– Processed sound ranges from gate-like to compression-like
– Excellent Gate replacement (sounds smoother than a gate)
– 3 different Attack shapes and 3 different Release shapes
– Saturation for cutting off and smoothing too high transients (generated when using strong Attack)
– Resizable GUI (minimized by clicking in top left corner)
– Low CPU Usage (typically less than 1% on half-decent systems)
– Windows VST (for Windows 98 or better)
– Apple OS X AU & VST (Universal Binary for OS X 10.4.9 or better)
– Now with 64Bit host support for AU on OSX & VST on PC!
Changes in Transient Shaper v2.5
-Seamlessly resizeable user interface.
-x64 support for all formats including VST.
-Backwards-compatible to v2.04.
- MORE INFO- http://q.gs/7W0kf -
V2.51 fixes a reported problem with Logic’s AU validation.
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT
DOWNLOAD: PLUGINS-Transient Shaper v2.5.1 WiN MAC-R2R +OLDER VERSIONS- GO TO SOURCE…