Computer Music Magazine – Special
Special VSTi VST PLUGINS (PC ) | 2.7 GB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
VSTi – Instruments:
Map samples to keyboard by note and velocity. Powerful 64-bit sound shaping
with 24dB multimode resonant filters.16 way multi-timbral, each timbre has
its 32 note polyphony. If your CPU is up to it therefore this thing is 512
voice polyphonic. Advanced PTCH Management and full MIDI control.
- • DS404 USER MANUAL – PDF
- • Developed by Muon Software
- • Map samples to keyboard by note and velocity.
- • Advanced PTCH Management and full MIDI control.
- • It has an abundance of filter types, LFO’s, looping, etc.
- • 16 way multi-timbral, each timbre has its 32 note polyphony.
- • If your CPU is up to it therefore this thing is 512 voice polyphonic.
- • Powerful 64-bit sound shaping with 24dB multimode resonant filters.
- • Can load WAV SAMPLES, AIFF in mono or stereo and its own 404 format sample banks.
- -10 different quality synthesis algorithms
- -24-voice polyphony
- -Separate Volume/Pan/Tune/Mute & Solo controls for each pad
- Note This is not strictly freeware, as you gotta pay the cost
- of the magazine its been designed for (Computer Music)
- • Modular Slice Routing.
- • Slice Sequence Editor.
- • Realtime “Bar Swap”.
- • Automatic Beat Matching (Sync to Host Tempo).
- • Anti-Click Micro Envelope.
- • Double Function Mouse Buttons (LEFT / RIGHT).
- • Hit point Detection.
- • Synchronized Multistep Envelopes.
- • Midi Controlled Beat Morphing.
- • 3 Different Midi Play Modes.
- • LP/HP/Bandpass/Notch Filter -.with pre and post Distortion.
- • H.Q. Stereospread and Analog Sounding Compressor.
- • 4 Loop Engines.
- • Lofi effects.
- • Graphical Slice Point User Interface.
- • Intelligent Library Handling for fast Loop Browsing.
- • Fat Bitcrusher.
- • 24 BIT 192 KHZ WAV SAMPLES/AIFF Support.
- • Prosoniq MPEX2 Time and Pitch machine.
- • Integrated VSTi Connection to Online Drumloop – Library Includes
- Artists Sampling CD HOUSE ,Electronica, R & B,Dance, Pop Loops.
edition 2008 / Computer Music magazine Anvilia is well suited for ambient, soundscapes, athmospheres, textures and a great
variety of rather experimental sounds as well as a lot of typical synth sounds..
Anvilia VSTi Synthesizer featuring chronicle this:
- • 2 Oscillators with 128 inbuilt waveforms each
- • 1 enhanced Colorizer to add additional ‘spectral color’ layers
- • 6 LFO and 1 Sample&Hold incl. 1 dedicated pitch mod LFO
- • 1 24db LowPass filter with resonance and EG (ADSR)
- • 1 Amp EG (ADSR)
- • 1 Delay bpm synced and modulateble by selectable source
- • LKO function for LFO (LastKeyOff unleashes full delay amount)
- • LoBoost & Saturator
- • Pan modulateble by selectable LFO and option to switch
- between normal Pan and Delay to opposite direction
- • 4 famous HGF Lazy buttons
- • Showcases the simplicity of the MIDI handling found in dfh EZdrummer.
- • Works as a Universal Binary compatible plugin in RTAS, VST PLUGINS and AU formats.
- • Lets you organize, preview and audition all your MIDI with the drum sampler
- of your choice (compatible with all the major formats on the market).
- • Super material included a number of free drum MIDI files at download.
- • Installs and reads the MIDI from the TT EZX:s, EZdrummer expansion packs.
- You can only access the MIDI from the EZX’s from within EZplayer Free. To be
- able to access the sounds you must own and install EZdrummer.
- • Lets you search and buy MIDI content on the internet from the
- third party content providers listed in the interface.
of aclassic analogue bassline synth with the convenience of a VST PLUGINS
Instrument Plug-in. CM-303 gets its fantastic sound from Muon
Software Ltd’sadvanced 64-bit Analogue Modelling technology
- • CM303 uses the same engine as the Muon TauBassline
- Mk2 but lacks the assignable MIDI controllers and
- “Accent” featuring chronicle this and has a different GUI.
- • Developed by Muon Software
- • TB303 alike
expressive plug-in, which in the right hands can make real sounding and organic sounds. Specializing in plucked or struck tones Richman2 can also turn its hand to a great many
other types of sounds. It comes complete with 100 preset to demonstrate its capabilities.
algorithm modeled on biological behaviour. The measure is treated as a ‘year’
and note events represented as determined by parameters describing the ‘life cycle’ of
each note.The sequences represented as usually patterned, yet rarely repeat exactly,
creating motif-like qualities.Populus was created for Computer Music
Magazine and is included with all xoxos VST PLUGINS license purchases.
the CM Studio is perfect for crafting sweet bass lines.
might suggest – pads, leads, FX, you name it!
(which costs 199 $). It has less oscillators, lfos and all other stuff I can’t count)
Also the GUI is different – Zebra CM has classic analogue style design while
Zebra2 is hmm more modern. But in the end – it doesn’t really matter.
- • Programmed by Muon Software for CM
- • SR-202 is available on the cover CD of Computer Music from issue 40
- • Loads up to 16 WAV SAMPLES or AIFF format samples (one for each pad), directly from the front panel
- • Export a file of its complete state to disk via the VST PLUGINS bank load/save mechanism. Files
- represented as exchangeable between PC and Mac versions, and contain all the samples needed
- • 64 voice channels with dynamic assignment
- • 4 choke groups
- • Pads assignable to either the stereo output or one of the four mono outputs
- • Each pad has three attack/decay envelopes for filter, amplifier and pitch
- • Low pass/High pass switchable filter
- • 2 effects pre-filter – Distortion and BitCrusher
- • Switchable Note off option
- • Global functions – filter/amp/FX can be set to single pads or Global operation
of the featuring chronicle this of expensive samplers.
combines elements of coveted,classic analogue keyboards
with the convenience of a VST PLUGINS Instrument Plug-in.
- • PolySynth (selectable to 16 voices).
- • Two oscillators.
- • Resonant LP filter.
- • Two ADSR.
- • Single LFO.
- • Saw, Square, Triangle and Sin waveforms.
- • Responds to Velocity, Pitch Bend and MIDI CC’s.
- • Developed by Muon Software
Computer Music – Vascillator – Betabugs v1.0 VST PLUGINS
for guitarists, actually containing the simulation (*) of:
- * Boss DS-1 (Distortion stompbox)
- * Boss SD-1 (Super Overdrive stompbox)
- * Tube Screamer (Overdrive stompbox)
- * Oberheim PS-1 (Phaser stompbox)
- * Univox Univibe (Modulations stompbox)
- * Fender Twin 1969 (Guitar amplifier)
- * Marshall JCM900 Dual Reverb (Guitar amplifier)
- * Soldano X-88 (Guitar amplifier – best selected to this special CM edition of Guitar Suite)