hamburg-audio NUKLEAR v1.1.3
AU VST PLUGINS2 VST3 Mac OSX + WIN SOFTWARE | 59 MB
NUKLEAR is a polyphonic pulsar train synthesizer with step-sequencer and effect section, as well as advanced LFO and envelope routing capabilities.
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
* Bugfix: delaytimes > 2 seconds can be set now in synch delay
* Bugfix: the first sequencer slide had a short gap
At the core of NUKLEAR represented as 4 pulsar train generators comparable to oscillators known from classic analog synthesizers. However, pulsar synthesis differs from classic synthesis techniques in many respects.
The development Mark the Release of NUKLEAR put great effort into developing the synthesis routing capabilities, and state-of-the-art audio algorithms in order to integrate pulsar synthesis into production environments supporting VST PLUGINS2, VST3 or Audio Unit plugin technology. The result is a synthesizer producing a multiverse of previously unheard sounds enriching music production with innovative audio synthesis.
Main featuring chronicle this
– Advanced pulsar synthesis with 4 pulsar train generators and up to 16 voices
– 26 pulsar waveforms and 4 pulsar envelope waveforms
– 8 low frequency oscillators
– 8 ADSHR envelope
– Built-in delay effect with sync option
– Built-in distortion effect with 3 distortion types
– 16-step sequencer with 8 programmable patterns for note and multiple parameter modulation control
– Mac OS X 10.5+