LX480 Complete v1.10B
When creating the first entry for their own product line, Relab Development decided to create the most accurate emulation that could replace this legendary hardware reverb. The LX480 plugin goes far beyond emulation by using the exact same reverb technology and introducing higher density modes and functions not found on the original.
25.05.2015 | by openssh | AU/VST/AAX
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
• Faithfull recreation of the reverb algorithms from the Lexicon 480L*
– Random Hall
– Room / Plate
– Random Ambience
– Twin Delays
• Modeled input and output stages
– Everything is modeled from internal clipping to quirks in the feedback loops
• Additional exclusive features and functions not found on the original:
– Continuous controls
– Flexible and additional filter structures for better sound shaping
– More ER delay lines
– Stereo manipulation
– 88.2Khz and 96Khz support
• Improved algorithms with higher density
than found on any other reverb plugin (and the original)
• Quick controls and customizable display
AU/VST/RTAS tested in LPX, Live9, Reaper, ProTools10.3.10
1: QUIT ALL APPLICATIONS AND BACKUP THE DYLIB.
2: Replace the dylib with appropriate one for your system.
3: IMMEDIATELY reboot Mac if you don’t want it to freeze !
4: Thanks openssh who is a fuckin genius.
Stop asking dumb question.
Open menu “Go” in Finder. Select “Go to folder”. Paste full path:
Hit enter. That’s the place where you need to replace dylib.
-- Uploaded.net ------ Rapidgator.net ------ Uploadgig.com --
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ GO TO PASTECLIK ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
- MORE INFO- http://q.gs/8SoEn -
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT
DOWNLOAD: PLUGINS-LX480 Complete v1.10B MacOSX- GO TO SOURCE…