STUDIODEVICES VLX-1 v1.0
STUDIODEVICES VLX-1 v1.0 Incl KGN | 240 MB
Studiodevices has released a new reverb plug-in for Windows VST PLUGINS. The VLX-1 was modeled after a well known and widely spread low-budget 9.5-inch reverberation unit produced in the late 80s and early 90s for small studios with limited budget. Many low-budget hit-productions around 1990 used exactly this sound for their very own special character. It also fits harmonically to the good old home-recording-style of sound.
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
featuring chronicle this
– 12 reverb types with 16 reverb lengths each (192 Effects)
– Reverberation times from 100 ms to 50 seconds (!)
– PreDelay parameter
– High frequency rolloff paramter
– Nostalgic sound of the 80s and 90s
– Modeled after the original device using convolution processing
– Full multicore compatibility
– VST PLUGINS/Windows, runs with latest VST PLUGINS-Bridge and JBridge on 64-Bit systems
– System requirements: DualCore CPU, 270 MB of harddisc space
Once you register the REFLECTIONS LE or VLX-1, you don’t need to register another. This looks mistake of the developer.