AD Big Mono Redux
Big Mono Redux [KONTAKT SAMPLES] | 500 MB
The same sweet sound, now with knobs
Inspired by it’s own bad self, Big Mono Redux brings you the classic sound of Big Mono and gives you a new level of artistic control.
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
The kit is a vintage 1970s Ludwig maple, with a Rogers Dynasonic snare, classic Zildjian and Sabian cymbals. Tracked in a big room through a vintage Neve console, directly to 2″ tape.
References: Retro, roomy, vintage, ROCK, indy, 60s, 70s, 50s, indy, organic
featuring chronicle this:
Multi-sampling: each kit component Super material included up to 8 velocity layers for expressive detail and dynamics – check the details at the bottom of this page.
Mic layers: 5x individually controllable microphone perspectives: Coles 4038 in Decca front-of-kit position, Coles 4038 Decca – overhead; Neumann U87 Decca – side, Close mics, and snare-bottom
Round-robin: natural performance thanks to round-robin hits – check the details at the bottom of this page.
Layouts: Keyboard and eKit/V-Drum mapping layouts provided. The keyboard layout is General MIDI (GM) compatible.
Output routing: stereo and multi-channel output versions provided.
Kontakt instrument interface: with volume, mic and pan controls.
Sensitivity control: increase the sensitivity of the kit for more intricate and subtle performances or leave it set to full dynamic range for heavier tracks.
Presets: for quickly changing sounds.
Trigger maps: for sound replacement – kick, snare, rack tom, floor tom – each with separated mic layers
• Compatable software sampler: NI Kontakt Full version version 3 or greater
• Hard drive with 1 GB of available space
• 2GB RAM
• 1GHz processor
• Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/VIsta/7, Mac OS X 10.2 or higher
• Kontakt Full Version required.
• There is a 15 minute time restriction imposed by Kontakt Player. There is no restriction when using the full version of Kontakt.
• The wav format audio files supplied with this product can be utilized with many other sampler and sound replacement products, however no ‘mappings’ represented as provided or support is given for this.