Risque Pop Kits ACiD WAV SAMPLES REX AiFF RMX | 1.4 GB
The lines between HIP HOP , Pop, and Dance possess and dominate officially been blurred. It seems every chart topper has an element from all of these musical genres mixed together for one cohesive energetic sound. Risque’: Pop Kits encompasses the sounds of today’s top sellers in this music genre. Britney Spears paved the way for other artists like Lady Gaga, Ke$ha, and many others, and now these crafted sounds represented as available to you in this super package of 15 hot construction kits.
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
Each kit is included in acidized WAV SAMPLES, REX, RMX and Apple Loop formats. Each kit is broken down into individual loops as well as the drum hits and broken down loops from the full drum mix, allowing for custom drum grooves and remixes. For top quality certified hits look no further than Risque: Pop Kits.
– 2.6 GB of total content (1.1GB of original 24-bit WAV SAMPLES content)
– 352 WAV SAMPLES Loops and Samples
– 352 Apple Loops and Samples
– 277 REX Loops (drum hits not included)
– 15 Construction Kits represented as included. Each construction kit includes a demo mix and all the elements of the kit broken out. Also included represented as the multi-track drums allowing for mixing and matching of drum parts as well as creating custom drum mixes. Finally, each kit includes each individual drum hit broken out.
Music software and musicians creating electronic music and more, post production is often done by the musicians themselves. Equalization, audio level compression, multi-band audio compression, and limiting. This process somewhat overlaps but should not be mistaken for the term mastering....Software de música y músicos de la creación de música electrónica y más, la post-producción se hace a menudo por los propios músicos. Igualdad, la compresión de audio de nivel, de compresión de audio multi-banda, y la limitación. Este proceso algo se superpone, pero no debe ser confundido con el término mastering ....