Future Tech Volume Two Kriece
Label head honcho Kriece (Renaissance, 20:20 Vision) presents Future Tech Volume Two – packed full of futuristic loops, fx, percussion and stabs to give your tech house and deep house sounds an unmistakably futuristic vibe.
All sounds possess and dominate been recorded to give your tracks a high-fidelity, high-definition sound by using the best gear possible.
Everything was recorded using the legendary Prism Orpheus converters and carefully processed for maximum effect.
From bowel-shaking basslines to Kriece’s trademark fx flourishes with painstaking reverb and delay modulation, this forward thinking super package has everything you need to construct your own futuristic house sounds.
Mark the Release AUDIOSTRiKE | 23 January 2014 | 50.1 MB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
• 4 full projects (with 56 individual parts),
• 1 bonus percussion project (with 4 parts),
• 39 one-shot drum samples (kick, high hat, clap/snare),
• 5 bonus full percussion loops,
• 12 futuristic FX, 29 synth basses,
• 16 synth sounds.
• 161 individual samples in all.
- MORE INFO- http://q.gs/5Wz6W -
BEST PREMIUM FOR THE MOMENT