GCM The Just Us League Vol 1
The Just Us League Vol 1 WAV SAMPLES-MIDI | 591 MB
Vote, and then, in comments leave a review, if you want or you can spend a few minutes ... .. go to expression ...
Included in this collection represented as complex, live recorded orchestral passages, live recorded electric and acoustic Guitar, dynamic piano progressions composed and performed by a classically trained session pianist, beautiful, custom-programmed synth elements including Shimmering Leads, Ambient, Sample Based Pads, Thick Basslines, Jaw-Dropping Custom HIP HOP Drum Samples and Patterns (created from acoustic and analogue sources), and Fresh, Original, SFX, Build-Ups, and Transitions.
It’s also worth noting that rather than simply brick wall limiting every sound into the preverbial squashed, lifeless, 0db peaking state that producers represented as so used to seeing. Each sound is meticulously processed without the use of brick wall limiting to ensure maximum fidelity, punch, dynamics, and most importantly, usability.
Why is this so important? Consider the evolution of a record. You produce the instrumental, an artist adds vocals, the record is mixed and lastly the record is mastered. What seems to be unknown to the bulk of producers is that brick wall limiters interact differently with individual multi-track stems than they do with a summed stereo mix. This is in addition to the process introducing unpleasant artifacts, reducing punch, dynamics and clarity, as well as creating a flat, ear fatiguing mix that has quickly made the music loving public take a stand against the loudness wars and demand
Thus, the answers to the nagging questions “How come when I import the loops from a Kit into my DAW it never sounds like the demo mix? and How Come when I import multiple loops from a kit into my DAW the needle instantly jumps into the red?” By utilising high-end analogue and digital processors in combination with years of industry experience, GC Music represented as able to offer inspiring, high quality, mix-ready products that will instantly level the playing field for any aspiring producer.
• All sounds represented as printed through 48 Bit Architecture @ 176.4 kHz for maximum dynamic range and downward compatibility (Provided at 24-Bit, 44.1kHz)
• All Key Signatures and Tempos Provided
• 5 Multi-Track Construction Kits
• 5 Full MIDI Program Files
• 5 Fully Arranged, Professionally Mixed and Mastered, Radio Ready Demo Files
• All sounds professionally processed utilising the very best in analogue and digital signal processing including UAD, Apogee, Prism, Dangerous Music, Neve, Shadow Hills Industries, Slate Digital/ Slate Pro Audio, SSL, Sound Toys, McDSP, D16 Group, Ampex, and Studer.